• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bestiality in Australia (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I don't think it is mistreating it, in fact many animals may be happier if they're getting regular sex from their owner.... as opposed to the extreme psychological trauma which can happen later in life to victims of pedophilia.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
sam04u said:
Perfectly.
Also, can't you like spread diseases through this sort of thing? I mean I have heard there is evidence of AIDS being created by a man having sex with an animal.
No, no, and again, no. SIV was transferred to humans when tribal Africans started hacking apart and eating great apes. EATING, not fucking.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Enteebee said:
I don't think it is mistreating it, in fact many animals may be happier if they're getting regular sex from their owner.... as opposed to the extreme psychological trauma which can happen later in life to victims of pedophilia.
An animal has to be deprived of sex for it to even consider a human.
In no way are they happy, or prefer sex with humans. Unless ofcourse through orders, and commands, they're conditioned to. Much in the same way you can train a cat to use a toilet seat to do it's business. Arguing that it prefers a toilet seat is infact completely wrong.

And as such, training an animal through deprivation, to have sex with a human is mistreating the animal.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Enteebee said:
Pets are allowed to have sex with each other right? Would you allow children to have sex with each other?
If you remove rape, abuse, STIs, pregnancy, and social stigma then it is not so big a deal.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Kwayera said:
No, no, and again, no. SIV was transferred to humans when tribal Africans started hacking apart and eating great apes. EATING, not fucking.
SIV? Don't you mean HIV? Or is HIV the transferred version of the virus?
Not exactly sure, but if you've heard the various theories, some have argued that HIV spread through the mass use of faux Polio vaccines by an American scientist, either intentionally or unintentionally.

There are many arguments. But it's also a fact that diseases can be spread through man/beast sexual intercourse.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
sam04u said:
An animal has to be deprived of sex for it to even consider a human.
In no way are they happy, or prefer sex with humans. Unless ofcourse through orders, and commands, they're conditioned to. Much in the same way you can train a cat to use a toilet seat to do it's business. Arguing that it prefers a toilet seat is infact completely wrong.

And as such, training an animal through deprivation, to have sex with a human is mistreating the animal.
But even if I accepted this (I don't) people keep pets that don't get to have sex with any other creature, either you should be against this and mandate that owners must make sure their pets can get some sex in their lives or you should happily accept their owners providing for them such relief.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I agree with this post. Woohooo. This sums up my beliefs except for the weighted statement against homosexuality.
But they don't necessarily get hurt.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
sam04u said:
SIV? Don't you mean HIV? Or is HIV the transferred version of the virus?
Not exactly sure, but if you've heard the various theories, some have argued that HIV spread through the mass use of faux Polio vaccines by an American scientist, either intentionally or unintentionally.

There are many arguments. But it's also a fact that diseases can be spread through man/beast sexual intercourse.
SIV = Simian (primate) Immunodeficiency Virus. It's where we got it from; SIV has "transferred" to humans quite a few times separately, starting around the 1800s. So no, not polio vaccine.

And, ah, condom?

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Why hurt the animals even *more*? Though, I'd be interested in studies detailing the emotional response of animals during interspecies sex.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I and others would probably stress these two the most:

- "Animals are not sapient, and therefore unable to consent." (similar to arguments against sex with human minors)[51]
- "Animals are incapable of relating to or forming relationships with humans."
Second one I disagree, you don't feel a bond with any of your pets?

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
If anyone is seriously against medical research on animals that saves lives and helps humanity grow as a species then they are an immoral and inhuman bastard that has left all sense by the wayside to succumb to overly emotional tosh.

If we kill a million rats to save one life, then let that life be saved.
You're a speciest, but so are the majority who make the same argument as you.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
KFunk said:
You're a speciest, but so are the majority who make the same argument as you.
Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of 10 women to each man. Wouldnt that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogomous sexual relations - as far as men were concerned?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
A High Way Man said:
Why hurt the animals even *more*? Though, I'd be interested in studies detailing the emotional response of animals during interspecies sex.
Well... for instance you ever seen a dog humping somone's leg? Do you really think they'd be all that bothered if the person started doing more to them? Seems to me they'd like it more than be hurt...

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I'm a speciest, I think anyone who claims not to be is a liar. The question is really how much right we afford to animals in recognising their merits as fellow creatures.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's relativism run wild wild WILD
A stampede of emotions and experiences
No restrictions repeat NO restrictions. It's a mass orgie of humanity where the majority rules.
We're completely mad. God is dead and truth is out the door.
Ride the WAVE
WAVE
WAVE

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
sam04u said:
You mean preventing them from reproduction? That's very different from preventing them from enjoying sexual contact. Even still, it's preferable in my opinion to allow them to enjoy all of lifes pleasures. A female of any species should be allowed to reproduce atleast once.

Fair enough, but that doesn't prevent them from enjoying (as much as they do, I'm not sure exactly) the experience. It's apart of life, and as such they shouldn't be deprived of it.

I agree. Perhaps a great many of the female feral cats should be prevented from reproducing, but not from enjoying (as much as they do) sexual activity.
Dude, are you insane? First of all, the "oh let them have one litter" argument is entirely false, as even that one litter hugely increases the risk of ovarian and uterine cancer. Second, animals don't feel sexual "desire" like we do. They don't pine for it, and they ONLY want it when their hormones demand it. There is no "love" in the equation - not even in sex between monogamously paired animals such as wolves. Desexed animals don't "pine" for sex (especially females) because the act of desexing removes the organs that CREATE the hormones responsible.

And while desexed male animals can obviously (and do) masturbate and feel sexual pleasure, that is not necessarily linked to sexual DESIRE. It's more of a "oh, that feels good" thing. And in regards to "humping" - a lot of that is a dominance gesture, in dogs anyway.

And finally, I'm sorry, letting your pet go to a dog park and "do what comes naturally" is extraordinarily irresponsible. My desexed female was essentially "raped" (i.e. forced by a larger, entire male dog) until we pulled the dog off. So to make that argument shows your extreme ignorance and lack of foresight.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Kwayera, do you think it necessarily hurts an animal to perform a sexual act on it? That seems to be the point of contention and you're without a doubt the most knowledgeable person when it comes to zoology on this forum, so I'd really like to hear your opinion.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Enteebee said:
Well... for instance you ever seen a dog humping somone's leg? Do you really think they'd be all that bothered if the person started doing more to them? Seems to me they'd like it more than be hurt...
If a dog humps my leg then aren't I the victim of interspecies rape/sexual assault?. Personally I would find it quite disgusting, but for the record I dont really have a connection with pets of all kinds.

How would we know, for sure, if bestiality is consensual?

I'll say I'm against rape of all kinds, ha

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
A High Way Man said:
If a dog humps my leg then aren't I the victim of interspecies rape/sexual assault?. Personally I would find it quite disgusting, but for the record I dont really have a connection with pets of all kinds.

How would we know, for sure, if bestiality is consensual?

I'll say I'm against rape of all kinds, ha
I don't think the question of consent can exactly be applied to animals. I think it should be looked at more in terms of whether the animal is in pain or not.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Enteebee said:
Kwayera, do you think it necessarily hurts an animal to perform a sexual act on it? That seems to be the point of contention and you're without a doubt the most knowledgeable person when it comes to zoology on this forum, so I'd really like to hear your opinion.
Physically? Probably not, as long as the right amount of "preparation" was done (as with any human), and as long as the size proportions are.. acceptable. An animal such as a dog is quite clearly able to defend itself if it felt the need, and in many times, I suppose, that is not the case.

*shrug* In the short, no, I do not believe it necessarily hurts the animal to perform sexual acts on it, except in the case of desexed females that generally lack the capacity to become aroused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)