• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bhutto Assasinated (1 Viewer)

Yumna

HSC
It's sad, that Benazir Bhutto who gave her life for the cause of democracy could not show the democratic behaviour in her Will.

She has shown a very dynastic attitude and has given the reign to her "19" year old son, Bilalwal, who has not even gained basic education from his mother country.

How is he expected to relate with the people of Pakistan? - He doesnt even know how to speak his mother tongue!

This will is a last Blow to their belief in democracy when there are more senior and experienced politicians to fill her shoes.

My condolences to her family, may God be with you!

RIP Benazir Bhutto

retarded777

HSC
N/A
politik said:
And Michael Kirby was accused of sucking off boys for fun, but that wasn't true either.
do some research and u'll find out that its a fact. btw did u noe that her husband was called 'mr 10% ' coz when she was pakistan's ruler her husband charged 10% tax from every pakistani citizen and stashed it away for personal wealth in some bank in switzerland... she was corrupt to the core along with her husband (who supposedly killed her brother)--by my standards she was givin false hope...

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
Re: Ex-Pakistan Prime Minister Bhutto Killed

the US put musharraf in power and they remove him when he stops listening to them and then Bhutto gets blown up by Islamic terrorists....i dont think so.

The US has too much at stake at that region to let that happen, they probably conspired to kill her and blamed the muslims so the War on "terror" could go on with an excuse just like bush did with 9/11...an inside job

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Re: Ex-Pakistan Prime Minister Bhutto Killed

CRANK-SHAFT said:
The US has too much at stake at that region to let that happen, they probably conspired to kill her and blamed the muslims so the War on "terror" could go on with an excuse just like bush did with 9/11...an inside job
thanks "CRANK-SHAFT", tell us more about the moon men inside your head

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)