Bi Annual Exam Thread (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
For the sake of the blue message. How did your exams go? When did/are you finish/ed?

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
mrbassman said:
For the sake of the blue message. How did your exams go? When did/are you finish/ed?
start tomorrow. finish tuesday. 4 exams. fuck. you done?

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
2 down, 2 to go, finish friday.

How'd you end up going with applicable clive? Most of the stuff was 'interesting', but I know I'll be walking out friday hoping for a P. Dunno what happened /shrug.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
darkliight said:
2 down, 2 to go, finish friday.

How'd you end up going with applicable clive? Most of the stuff was 'interesting', but I know I'll be walking out friday hoping for a P. Dunno what happened /shrug.
pretty good :), need 2.5/40 to pass. I'm not going to be able to make much of an effort in the final exam though - i will be burnt out from topology.

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
Ahh nice. If I pass the exam I pass the subject so I should be fine. Time to start studying for it though ...

rific

HSC
I'll be graduating next year, results for this semester are a UP, HD and D, an unexpectedly high way to end a fairly non-impressive transcript.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I had my last exam yesterday, I didn't go that well this semester, I didn't finish a couple of exams. I don't really care though, I am just happy that I never have to attend another tutorial/lecture and study for, or sit, an exam ever again (unless I don't my Honor's Year which I probably won't):D.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
honky tonk said:
Anybody graduating next year?
Yep :)
Final exam this Tuesday. Had a pretty ordinary semester compared to last, however still hoping to scrape distinctions in geography, international relations and environmental management. Not expecting above 70 for marxism though

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
youre drunk clive you bastard, kent was good kebab was better. stupid tequilla breakfasts. thats your fault from doin math

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)