Bible as an ORM (1 Viewer)

justinhall

HSC
does anyone think this(some of the stories) as a good other related material?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I think that some of the stories would be relevant but it would be hard to get techniques out of. Remember that the bible is what is believed to be ( by me and other christians) the word of God.

justinhall

HSC
But some of the books are written by people about other people (e.g. The gospels are by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John about Jesus)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
justinhall said:
But some of the books are written by people about other people (e.g. The gospels are by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John about Jesus)
Yeah but those gospels are still believed to be the word Of God. I am not saying dont i am just saying careful

morganjane

HSC
i selected a bible story as an ORT for a first submission when we studied the journey- and my teacher responded with that it is a good point to make and that the ideas about journey are reflected well but there are no techniques which causes the difficulties when doing a typical TQE analysis within an essay.

so if that gives you a heads up, im glad.

Good Luck
God Bless

nandison

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I think that some of the stories would be relevant but it would be hard to get techniques out of. Remember that the bible is what is believed to be ( by me and other christians) the word of God.
Yep i agree only on some of the stories like saul changing into paul you could use for change or an inner journey . Although i dont think you could use all of it .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)