• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
fernando said:
bridgette is cute though.
yeah cause shes so stupid that you feel sorry for her ? i dunno what it is but alot of people think shes cute, even my mum does :eek:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
yeah cause shes so stupid that you feel sorry for her ? i dunno what it is but alot of people think shes cute, even my mum does :eek:

it must be how she looks lost and innocent. shmeh

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
whinger? whinge? Iuno.

Anyway I wanted Rory out but I'm pleased with Saxon gone. Guy was a bigot. I'm torn between siding with Bianca and Corey. They're both as shit as one another. :(
Imo Saxon was just a guy who was ignorant of some things (which made him come across as a bigot) but was a generally nice guy who wanted to better himself and grow.

Saxon was def one of my favs, its shit that his gone. shoulda been rory. don't like that kid. don't like david either really, both are boring.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
*hopeful* said:
its the way she talks and acts that make people think shes cute. i think shes cute :eek:.

she's like that ashlea chick from um i think it was 03 big brother.

but yeh she's prob my fav female housemate.

Pace_T

HSC
how about that dumb bitch who said in nominations that the one of them has more opportunity than the other because of the 10 yr age difference. no1 knew what she was on about and it sounded so fucking dumb. i think it was rebecca or something? anyway shes hot at least lol.

saxon sounded dull and shit when he came out of the house. blah

the 3 guys, saxon rory and the other dude. yeah the other dude, hes got to be the ugliest fucking cunt i have ever seen in my life. his dopey face and voice shit me off the planet
arghhh

bridgette is an annoying bimbo. who remembers last season (i think it was last season had gaelan in it) and that big strong tall blonde guy one it and his little blonde girlfriend in the house. bridgette reminds me of that blonde girl.

so much hate

hate hate hate!

SiN3m

HSC
FUNNYNESS! ha ha Saxon is a funny one i ddnt see how he said it but taking Bridgitte's clothes was funny...she should suck it up man stop winging about friggen Princess Sparkles again..

BB's Bali trick ddnt last long, i think David's gonna figure it out if he hasn't already

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I feel sorry for Brigitte now but it's too much fun to watch her struggle. She's pathetic but pathetic in a good way! :D

hhh said:
Imo Saxon was just a guy who was ignorant of some things (which made him come across as a bigot) but was a generally nice guy who wanted to better himself and grow.
Is true. I liked that, and also that he was the first guy to welcome Corey, and also one of the few who stuck my poor ol Nobbi when Terri re-entered the house. Seems like a decent guy but he was the worst out of the lot still. :(

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
brigette is so cute. but slutty. on big mouth there was a clip of her saying she fucked some guy at 9 30 in the morning in an alley way in kings cross. lol

there was also a clip of dixie saying 'im so fucking horny, i want a hard penis in my mouth right now'....i nearly vomited

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
there was also a clip of dixie saying 'im so fucking horny, i want a hard penis in my mouth right now'....i nearly vomited
gag.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Then Ben said that Brigette had only had sex once/with one guy, which seemed kinda surprising.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
rory talks himself up alot.

i dont like any of the people that were chosen for 'bali' (rory, david, renee, alice)

rory and david are wannabe jocky cunts

renee is ok i guess, seems less petty than everyone else

alice is BORING

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Pace_T said:
how about that dumb bitch who said in nominations that the one of them has more opportunity than the other because of the 10 yr age difference. no1 knew what she was on about and it sounded so fucking dumb. i think it was rebecca or something? anyway shes hot at least lol.

saxon sounded dull and shit when he came out of the house. blah

the 3 guys, saxon rory and the other dude. yeah the other dude, hes got to be the ugliest fucking cunt i have ever seen in my life. his dopey face and voice shit me off the planet
arghhh

bridgette is an annoying bimbo. who remembers last season (i think it was last season had gaelan in it) and that big strong tall blonde guy one it and his little blonde girlfriend in the house. bridgette reminds me of that blonde girl.

so much hate

hate hate hate!
+1 to everything you've mentioned.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
amazing how many people watch this shit. I am not surprised all of you are poor trash slum dwellers.

So long!

hairspray

HSC
i HATE bianca ! i can not stand her "think-im-so smart" attitude. She's such an attention seeker, and i reckon she just went nuts at Corey in the hope that her face would be splashed on TV.

SiN3m

HSC
Rory's hot, Corey's funny and Brigitte is a separate form of enterainment all together...of course i watch it lol

PS: cnt believe Brig is STILL crying!

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
get rid of all the boring ones, and keep the entertaining ones in the house eg. Nobbi, Corey, Brigitte

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Props to Brigitte and her pillowcase dress. Would've loved to have seen Dixie in it though.

And yay for Carson Kressley!

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
brigette looked so hot in that pillowcase :shy:
i woulnt be suprised if kids are buying pillowcases and making them into dressses. she looked good in the pillowcase :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)