• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 3 (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Dexter

waaat? i dont get you? how do u know one day a week?

also.. wats HA?
Im just saying what they said on the news.
HA as in hahaha

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Dexter
well it ends up being ur suprise is wrong! :p
Pfft, if i actually cared i would care (now that was just stupid, when i think of somthing better to say i'll edit it, basically, im not a fan of BB). But i don't so ohhh well, should have gone and done maths homework instead of watching it, would have been more exciting, the funess of parallel lines :p

And what was with Gretal's shoes, ummmm ewwwww, hooker shoes, in a peasant skirt, AHHHHHH!!!! the old stylist is abck.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
its so addictive!! i think was theyre doin it good ... makes it a bit more interestin. but i must admit the opening nite was boring

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man, i dont like carlo or whatever he's name is. he's such an attention seeker and he's a slut too...

geez man, only seen him when he entered and already i hate him...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
So far the only housemate I like in the house of 6 is Claire...the rest of the people in that house are such attention seekers and just plain annoying, especially Carlos and that Jaimie guy (is that his name? anyway...), who are just so unbelievably shit...I am already so sick of Carlos raving on and on about his girlfried-he was in the house for like a whole of 2 mins and he is already whipping out the photos! :p That new guy they bought in yesterday seems OK so far, but maybe a bit full of himself...is it just me, or does he remind you of David Duchovny?!
I don't know what I think of Ben and that new chick yet...they haven't shown them enough. But I feel so sorry for Ben for having to stay in the house alone-I want him to win, just for that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)