Big Day Out 2008 (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Question:

Do they run buses direct between Coolangatta airport and the Parklands? Having not been to a GC BDO before I'm not sure how I'm gonna go about getting there.

HSC
Dumsum said:
Question:

Do they run buses direct between Coolangatta airport and the Parklands? Having not been to a GC BDO before I'm not sure how I'm gonna go about getting there.
i don't think so, but i know they run from surfers to the bdo .. so you might have catch a bus from coolanghetto to surfers and then take the transfer bus thing.

edit; actually you can get buses from the airport to griffith university (might have to stop and change buses at broadbeach) which is like, across the road from parklands. probably a cheaper option than those actual bdo shuttle things.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Awesome lineup of bands! I'm guessing tickets are sold out by now?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Bacilli said:
Awesome lineup of bands! I'm guessing tickets are sold out by now?
yep. unless you live in perth or adelaide.
or are willing to travel to the above or auckland.

bassguy

HSC
I actually had no idea the official site was on sale at midnight. I just went on Ticketmaster, got them with no trouble apart from nervous waiting.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Ugh I paid through bpay 10 mins after I got the confirmation email, now I just got a message saying I haven't paid yet. If I miss out because of this I'll be incredibly pissed

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yep 2nd announcement date just confirmed.
And apparently all the rumours suggest Serj Tankian lolz

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
To anyone who bought tickets through ticketmaster for Sydney or ticketek for the Gold Coast: have you received your tickets yet?

Chris.

HSC
i got an email saying theyve sent my tickets..
dont have them yet

RedTape

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Apparently 2nd announcement is November 21 :(
True, but it's the final annoucement.

BDO forum:

Big Day Out organisers are set to announce another 40 acts to play at next year's festival - but not until November 21.
A press release issued today said organisers had combined the final two announcements into the finalised line-up, which will be confirmed next Wednesday.
They said 40 more acts would be named to join Rage Against the Machine, Bjork, Arcade Fire, Dizzee Rascal, Shihad and LCD Soundsystem at the festival.
Some cryptic clues as to who might be included in the final line-up were included in the press release. It included a tough hangman-style challenge, and it said one of the bands might begin with the letter "L".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)