big mistake (1 Viewer)

stacky29

HSC
Ok. as you may or may not know I am a lesbian, anyway my closest friend and I, had a fling sort of thing like 2 years ago or something, anyway it took the both of us a while before we moved on. Lately we've been talking about the possibilities of us getting back together, on friday night though I was at her house and she was a bit tipsy, and we started kissing and then one thing led to another, and nows it not awkward bewteen us but it isn't comfortably either, and I'm so annoyed at myself for letting this happen, but now i don't know what to say to her about it and I need help!
thanks, :confused:

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Talk about what happened and where you want to go from here.

Evilo

HSC
So do you like her or not? If it feels right - continue on in the relationship, if it doesnt then dont. Simple as that /end thread

Odette1990

HSC
stacky29 said:
Ok. as you may or may not know I am a lesbian, anyway my closest friend and I, had a fling sort of thing like 2 years ago or something, anyway it took the both of us a while before we moved on. Lately we've been talking about the possibilities of us getting back together, on friday night though I was at her house and she was a bit tipsy, and we started kissing and then one thing led to another, and nows it not awkward bewteen us but it isn't comfortably either, and I'm so annoyed at myself for letting this happen, but now i don't know what to say to her about it and I need help!
thanks, :confused:
Honestly, just talk to her about it, see where you two stand, just be honest and open with each other, simple :)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
talk to her and be open about it... what's the harm in that? at least you're trying to do something about it rather than ignore it... and eventually it'll become so uncomfortable you'll wish you confronted her at the beginning!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
you don't seem very lesbian to me.

shortcut

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Being a Lesbian doesn't give you a free ride to be a retard.

Giant purple font, what the fuck are you doing? Helping the cause of womyn everywhere?

Yawn, more idiotic fauxbian nonsense. Murder the girl and play around with her blood, painting yourself a womanly shade of menstrual forgiveness.

LOL!!! tried to come up with something equally witty but you have taken the funny out of me. i most definatly rofl-ed. good one.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Pfft, not even your own mother would say that.
On the flipside it's the reverse for me. Maybe your mother has found a new boyfriend for funfucktime and loves him as much as God loves us all. EDIT: I love youse all.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Being a Lesbian doesn't give you a free ride to be a retard.

Giant purple font, what the fuck are you doing? Helping the cause of womyn everywhere?

Yawn, more idiotic fauxbian nonsense. Murder the girl and play around with her blood, painting yourself a womanly shade of menstrual forgiveness.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)