Billabong Case Study (1 Viewer)

Emma_Jane

HSC
I was just wondering if anyone else out there is doing Billabong as their case study and if you are, do you have any notes on Billabong in relation to globalisation.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ash_S

HSC
hey, im a little loner in my business studies class. im the only one. its hard being by urself, coz ther's no1 to study with... iv got global info on billabong tho... u shooda got hepas off ur teacher... wood u like a copy?

crossmyheart

HSC
If anyone here wants to EXCHANGE billabong case study notes let me know... i have notes for each topic, so yeah let me know if you have some

Jexi

HSC
I have Billabong Globalisation notes. They're by Leading Edge. And they're perfect :) Poke me.

ASBeresh

HSC
Hey anyone I really need ur help...
i need to know all the influences for billabong for ER (social legal behavioral economic) and the same for global..(for billabong)
i have ana assesement 2moz and i need ur help... plz someone
if u can help me i would love it thank you xoxx

indofrik

HSC
i've looked through the information regarding billabong but i have a question about how the internal and external influences, and the business stakeholders's may effect the business activities. I don;t really understand what the question mean by the internal and external influence. pls help

hannahbanana

HSC
hey, i was just wondering if anyone had a summary of Billabong- Marketing section according to the HSC dot points. i have done the while thing but cannot seem to find this topic. hmmm the link above gives me a basic one and its not all the dot points
thankyou

B35tY

HSC
Agree completely with above. My notes were made out of all the sheets teachers have given over this year, as well as from the "Resources" section. They're more in-depth and i know them better.

Give it a try. It doesn't take THAT long.

hannahbanana

HSC
you obviously misunderstood me... i DID do ALL 5 topics, however i seem to have misplaced MARKETING. and for some reason its not on my chip and my laptop is in for an upgrade and will not be ready for two weeks (worst possible time) i just wanted to know if anyone had some useful info in relation to this that i can look over as i have a class exam on monday... thank anyways

sparkler

HSC
N/A
Have anyone got the Billabong financial Restatements ?

oliking

HSC
hey does anyone have any notes on billabong expansions globally from 2007 or any globalisation notes about billabong?? would love some stuff on it cheers!

Jonno91

HSC
N/A
can anyone please send me a globalbusiness assignment on billabong im soooo stuck!

mrlevendi

MR Levendi
HSC
heyyy i need a huge favour....does anyone have an IKEA case study or notes.
thanks everyone,
if someone could help me it would be much appreciated!

Mrlevendi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)