binomial limit (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
actually if we observe newton's laws using SMH and mechanics we can assume the answer is actually 3 πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
I put it into wolframalpha and got
wa.png

Last edited:

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
This is how I did it without wolframalpha. First use a logarithm to turn the product into a sum so it is easier to deal with. Thereafter it is a matter of simplifying the limit as much as possible.

Method 1 (see more methods in subsequent posts)

Last edited:

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
The gamma function is just a continuous version of factorial and the digamma and trigamma just come from the derivatives.

The hardest function that appeared was the hyperfactorial but I got rid of it pretty quickly by using l'HΓ΄pital's rule.

That's a nifty rule to use in limits - even for much simpler questions.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
The gamma function is just a continuous version of factorial and the digamma and trigamma just come from the derivatives.

The hardest function that appeared was the hyperfactorial but I got rid of it pretty quickly by using l'Hospital rule.

That's a nifty rule to use - even for much simpler questions.
do u do maths at uni?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
idk bruh. It's pretty damn simple πŸ€“ just limit properties and gamma function is just a continuous version of factorial and the digamma and trigamma just come from the derivatives. hardest function that appeared was the hyperfactorial but I got rid of it pretty quickly by using l'Hospital rule.
That's a nifty rule to use - even for much simpler questions. But realistically speaking if ur doing 4U and u cant even do smn as simple as that bruh πŸ’€ good luck bud. πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
There is another way to do it using Stirling's formula

So here is Method 2:

Last edited:

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Here is another method using the Stolz–CesΓ ro theorem. It starts the same as the first method but then goes in a completely different direction, nevertheless ending up at the same answer.

Method 3.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)