biographies (1 Viewer)

stressed monkie

im a random
im wondering if anyone else enjoys biographies, i really enjoy them because they depict real humans in eal situations for example the diary of ann frank and also mao's last dancer anywayz thats my 2 cents

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
ive already said it before, but i loved Angelas Ashes for obvious reasons :)

ooh and then there's A fortunate life by EB tracy... list goes on.

Falling leaves and chinese cinderella was too bland for me -- just straight sailing -- and has put me off english translations so i havent read mao's last dancer. they just dont do chinese justice.

Carlz135

HSC
I loved "A Fortunate Life" -something really down-to-earth and aussie about it that dead set makes you feel good don't you think. A book that people from overseas should read if they want a more accurate gist of what it means to be an Aussie!

tet55

HSC
I just read Scar Tissue and Marching powder and also really enjoyed lance armstrongs books.
any other books you recommend?

efhat

HSC
I just read Scar Tissue and Marching powder and also really enjoyed lance armstrongs books.
any other books you recommend?
Ooooh how was Scar Tissue? i've been meaning to read that, i love Anthony Keidis

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've got heaps of them. Mainly comedians. Rowan Atkinson, Little Britain, Drew Carey, Billy Connelly, Bill Cosy etc.

MC Squidge

BOS' Apex Predator
HSC
i read 50 cents, needless to say it was an enthralling read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)