Biology and scaling (1 Viewer)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
i think its because the syllabus says hsc science syllabus. ;)
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
you people are weird
its a science, get over it.
can we stop having the same arguments? especially ones that make no sense."oh no biology isnt a science"
Biological Science: A contradiction in terms. ahahaha :p

but bio is still the best. :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Biology is crap on a fundamental, philosophical level.
philosphy is for those nerds who got the distinction course :p i dont know.. i've heard people say some of those who study philosophy go crazy in the mind because they get too deep into it.. :confused:
And there isnt enough of cutting up animals for it to be considered non-girly
thats is so true... :(
Yeah thats 2003 though, 2004 might change.
its roughly the same for every year isnt it? :)
its a science, get over it.
can we stop having the same arguments? especially ones that make no sense."oh no biology isnt a science"
yes! someone agrees :D :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
thats is so true... :(
I would do biology if I got to cut up an animal every few weeks *imagines the fun*

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
They are already dead, It will help it break down quicker afterwards anyway. I kept a cows iris in a specimen jar after we disceted an eye last year.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
They are already dead, It will help it break down quicker afterwards anyway. I kept a cows iris in a specimen jar after we disceted an eye last year.
i remember when i went to the seimen's science experience in year 9 we got to see dead bodies and lots of arms and brains... and we saw them cutting them body parts to pieces. now thats cool. :D

the professor guy forced us to hold the peices of flesh and then tells us the gloves disintegrate after 20min... when half an hour already passed.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hmm i went to the USYD museum,, and they had a chump presevred in a jar :p :eek: :D but for biology, for one of our modules (search for better health), theyr etaking us to UNSW to the "museum of disease" i cant wait :D :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Really they had a chump preserved in a jar?

What your siemens science experience was so much cooler than mine. We had some guy come and basically explain his whole life story and how it involved chemistry and other boring stuff like that. Well thats what you get when you go to a CSU one.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by icxdragon
...Theres girls in bio, not really because it a girls subject, but because you dont need to understand anything. its just memorising all that stuff.. fit for pplz with that mentality...

oh my god....

Last edited:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
What your siemens science experience was so much cooler than mine. We had some guy come and basically explain his whole life story and how it involved chemistry and other boring stuff like that. Well thats what you get when you go to a CSU one.
i can't even remember which uni i went to... did you have to pay? i got sponsored by the principal... :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Nah I didnt have to pay. The most exiting thing about that was the cheap uni food.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I think she thinks he was calling girls only good at remembering things.

Kimmeh what is a chump?

stargaze

HSC
WAIT up

i was under the impression that all the sciences (chem,phys,bio) had a high scaling?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)