Biology exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

Mr_Kap

HSC
I'm pretty sure I read B saying that there's no need for hygiene practices, which automatically ticked my brain to tell me "wtf u still suppose to wash ur hends idiot".
which question

Flop21

HSC
Wait, the last question in the communication topic (The 7 marker one) asked about ACCOMMODATION?

I did Hearing Aid + IOL & the process through phacoemulsification. x-x Rip me.
It asked about problems with visual accommodation > i.e. problems with lens/focusing light.

luhanbby

HSC
Wait, the last question in the communication topic (The 7 marker one) asked about ACCOMMODATION?

I did Hearing Aid + IOL & the process through phacoemulsification. x-x Rip me.
SAME!!!!!!!!! Omg I swear the iol implantation can work too :(( right ?!!! It's still going to impact on accomodation :/

Nyminix

HSC
It asked about problems with visual accommodation > i.e. problems with lens/focusing light.
OMG. I was so confident finishing that question to lol. Like "Yep, this looks like a 6/7 marker for sure".

Well, damn, there might go a possible Band 6.

Last edited:

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
I was so focused on answering the question I forgot to specify the scientific knowledge I've acquired. I definitely would have gotten full marks if I had talked in specifics. I always leaned towards the question. :chainsaw:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
SAME!!!!!!!!! Omg I swear the iol implantation can work too :(( right ?!!! It's still going to impact on accomodation :/
Accomodation is affected by the shape of the lens, not the clouding of the lens, clouding only affects the penetration of light lol.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I reckon accomodation can also be affected by cataracts, as due to the clouding of the lens focus may not be changed correctly on distant/close objects due to the clouding?

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
I reckon accomodation can also be affected by cataracts, as due to the clouding of the lens focus may not be changed correctly on distant/close objects due to the clouding?
Well they can't read your mind. If you had put this statement into the exam they might have considered it. If not, they'll just see no reason to give marks to your phacoemulsification.

dewdropsdrop

HSC
Let's just abandon biology hopes and focus on maths HAHA

Still have 4 4u hsc pps to do lmao

rand_althor

HSC
Did no one else get to take part of the exam home? Anyone want pics of the option topics?

Flop21

HSC
Yeah definitely was a fungi cell...

Yeast cell on the right, and bacteria cell on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)