Biology exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

Nyminix

HSC
See the last question for communication, if you talked about cataracts instead of accommodation, what mark would they give? At least a 3/4? D:

pricey97

HSC
Might be hard to answer but will b6 cutoff be similar to last year orr

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
Danm i totally got 9 wrong then (Pathogen Q.)

What was question 17's answer? The one with the T-cells and the interaction? I put D.

Test overall was good, reading this thread is lowering my confidence though.

chauder

HSC
Danm i totally got 9 wrong then (Pathogen Q.)

What was question 17's answer? The one with the T-cells and the interaction? I put D.

Test overall was good, reading this thread is lowering my confidence though.
pretty sure 17 was C

Mr_Kap

HSC
I don't recall a mitosis question... but then again I missed an entire 7 marker
yeh the question was: Explain how mitsosis leads to the immune response in maintaining the health of fruit flies via natural selection. 4 MARKS

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
yeh the question was: Explain how mitsosis leads to the immune response in maintaining the health of fruit flies via natural selection. 4 MARKS
Was this in an option? Do not remember this at all.

Mr_Kap

HSC
This was not at all in the Section I of the paper. Making people's heart drop and sh*t.
lol as if that question even makes sense.....

linking mitsosis to immune response should have given the trollness of the question.
But further, linking that to maintainin health in fruit flies (doesn't make sense) via natural selection. As if this question was even considered plausible by some.

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
lol as if that question even makes sense.....

linking mitsosis to immune response should have given the trollness of the question.
But further, linking that to maintainin health in fruit flies (doesn't make sense) via natural selection. As if this question was even considered plausible by some.
I meant that not carefully reading the question and instead looking at the first word 'Explain' and seeing the words 'mitosis', 'health', 'fruit fly' and 'natural selection' gives off the aura of a nasty HSC question.

Flop21

HSC
Guys you know the ebola question. Those that talked about immunoglobins / antibodies...

I talked about antibodies only, not memory lymphocytes. I did not know that memory B cells / T cells could be transferred from person to person??? I know antibodies can be (passive immunisation), so talked about that.

I see a lot of people talking about memory B and T cells, but would that be correct? Can they be transferred to other persons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)