• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Biology Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

GreasyandGrimey

HSC
its a day before the exam bro if its ur last just do as much studying as u could, not much u can make happen at this point realistically speaking
omg you don’t understand I compelted 11 and 12 biology books but I think I can’t remember it to do exam

GreasyandGrimey

HSC
That she give me for assistance because I’m the only person who going to tafe in her class

GreasyandGrimey

HSC
that's how you feel when you're stressed tbh, but it'll all come to you in the exam, promise! Just try going over harder content maybe and if you have maybe take a break for a bit and then come back to it?
I don’t think I can reminder the content, this makes me think that I’m gonna fail by writing bull shit

mikrokosmos

HSC
i know but at this point theres only sm you can do. give it ur best shot!

mikrokosmos

HSC
that's how you feel when you're stressed tbh, but it'll all come to you in the exam, promise! Just try going over harder content maybe and if you have maybe take a break for a bit and then come back to it?
i agree!! this has happened so many times to my friends and i

Leadmen4y

HSC
I don’t think I can reminder the content, this makes me think that I’m gonna fail by writing bull shit
Try get a general understanding of all the topics just skim through them so at least you can have an idea on how to bs in the exam. I didn’t mean to be harsh but It’s really hard for u to just memorise everything the night before without much preparation beforehand

GreasyandGrimey

HSC
Like I done all my assignments and I get around 50% most of time and I don’t know how exam feel like we do trial or exam in year 11

GreasyandGrimey

HSC
i don’t know how to remneber content and my teacher note are easy to undersant but i don’t think i an remember for exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)