Biopolymers - PHB Condensation Polymerisation (1 Viewer)

benl4545

HSC
Could anybody please help in directing me to a diagram or stucture of how phb is sythesised by condensation polymerisation

benl4545

HSC
thankyou so much for that, i have been searching for about 2 weeks, and no luck. Would you happen to know wat enzymes and what bacteira is used in its production?

benl4545

HSC
yeh if you could help that would be great, the assignment asks for me to outline the role of the specific enzyme or organism involved in its production.

jayfo

HSC
I have that exact question and it is so so hard to find stuff on it, :( i reli am disliking chem atm!!! Any idea of any uses for PHB?

jayfo

HSC
I have that exact same question!!! what the hell does it mean? lol i hate chem atm!!!:mad1: also i have to answer which are the possible uses for PHB?? any ideas??

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
jayfo said:
I have that exact same question!!! what the hell does it mean? lol i hate chem atm!!!:mad1: also i have to answer which are the possible uses for PHB?? any ideas??
\

do some research - i did this last year and sure it takes time but that's what u gotta do - dont just expect others to do it for you

it might be easier to do biopol (a co-opylmer of PHB and PHV)

try wikipedia

i remmeber last year i found a 10 page PDF document about the potential of biopol and its products, etc - too much detail for HSC, but theres heaps good info that u can take from it. That's my point - there is info out there, quit complainin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)