Birthday Gift For My Bae (1 Viewer)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Thats fucking sad man. I would kill for a nice girlfriend who puts so much thought into a gift, and then puts effort into making a handmade plushie to give him. And this guy just dumps her. Thats sad.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Thats fucking sad man. I would kill for a nice girlfriend who puts so much thought into a gift, and then puts effort into making a handmade plushie to give him. And this guy just dumps her. Thats sad.
Not sure if your trolling or serious about your depression.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
there is a lot more to relationships than just gifts my friend

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
*blank stare*
//blank stare

I think its hard to judge if you don't know the full story :c Don't judge me !!!!

He didn't dump me for a plushie. And. Whilst it was sad, I think separating made things better.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
//blank stare

I think its hard to judge if you don't know the full story :c Don't judge me !!!!

He didn't dump me for a plushie. And. Whilst it was sad, I think separating made things better.
Not judging you, I'm judging your ex-boyfriend :p

This thread is commendable. Means you care enough to really want to get him something he wants. Unfortunately, if he wants pixels, I have to question his maturity...

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Not judging you, I'm judging your ex-boyfriend :p

This thread is commendable. Means you care enough to really want to get him something he wants. Unfortunately, if he wants pixels, I have to question his maturity...
Pixels o.o! When did pixels come up? LOL Like video games..?

Well in the end ^^ The last time we met was when I gave the handmade cat plush to him...and he loved it. It was kind of cute to see him giddy over it ^____^ I left him for the last time feeling happy. But that overwhelming pain he felt from being unable to see me often translated from very early and some other little here and theres caused the end of us :D

But its okay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)