Bit of a problem! (1 Viewer)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
My friends in a bit of a pickle...hes been going out with this girl for 2 and a half years and he desperatly wants to break up with her but she said she will kill herself if he does...he doesnt want to take the risk of breaking up with her incase she does kill herself....but he cant stand her...wat can he do? how does he get himself out of this?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
My friends in a bit of a pickle...hes been going out with this girl for 2 and a half years and he desperatly wants to break up with her but she said she will kill herself if he does...he doesnt want to take the risk of breaking up with her incase she does kill herself....but he cant stand her...wat can he do? how does he get himself out of this?
umm... is he sure that she is just not threatening him? It sounds like she is some kind of psycho. maybe a psychologist's help will be needed?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
he cant stayw ith her forever, better to do it sooner than later (break up with her, not her killing herself!)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
he cant stay with her forever, better to do it sooner than later (break up with her, not her killing herself!)
exactly. if he really wants this he needs to sit down and explain why he is doing it and that she needs to seek help if she is really considering doing something. its not the end of the world for her if they break up, even if thats what she thinks. they werent going to last forever and they are still teenagers so they should be "experiencing" other people rather than spending forever together unless thats how BOTH of them feel....ah she really does need to speak to a counsellor or something if she is serious about committing suicide

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
:eek: ahh the poor chick, she's relationship dependent. he should say:
hun, we should break up, theres no LUV so bb xoxo .... kis her then walk away :p

no girl ish dum enough to kill herself over a guy... unless she's mentally unstable, clinically depressed or psychologically stuffed up :D

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
:eek: ahh the poor chick, she's relationship dependent. he should say:
hun, we should break up, theres no LUV so bb xoxo .... kis her then walk away :p

no girl ish dum enough to kill herself over a guy... unless she's mentally unstable, clinically depressed or psychologically stuffed up :D

hmm yeh see thats the problem i think she is a bit mental...shes had a ruff child hood and has had many family problems lik her aunty being a druggo and her mum having 3 kids to all different men! and that sorta stuff so i think shes a bit unstable..and shes onli 16 and they been 2getha 4 2 and a half years so she started seeing him at 14 and she wants to marry him and hav kids with him etc

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I'd just leave her.

Then again, what a psycho, I'd never have gotten involved in the first place.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Yeh he regrets ever going out with her...but see he wants 2 leave her coz shes a freak but he doesnt want her 2 do anything stupid lik end her life....he doesnt want to hav the guilt of knowing she killed herself bcoz of him etc...so basically hes all screwed up and doesnt kno wat to do

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
hmm yeh see thats the problem i think she is a bit mental...shes had a ruff child hood and has had many family problems lik her aunty being a druggo and her mum having 3 kids to all different men! and that sorta stuff so i think shes a bit unstable..and shes onli 16 and they been 2getha 4 2 and a half years so she started seeing him at 14 and she wants to marry him and hav kids with him etc
haha hahah hahahah......dear me, she's not looking for a husband. she's looking for a stable father figure :rolleyes:

the chick lack in: self confident, loves, affection, attention, stability and devotion or TLC in general. tel your friend to buy her a dog before he dump her :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think he needs some external help, he can't just break up without any help because he would regret it for the rest of his life

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
that is such emotional manipulation. "ohh, boo hoo! don't leave me! i won't be able to go on!"

but really, i think if he's really worried, he should inform someone - parents, counsellor, friends, whatever. i can see why he feels bad, but it's not his job to stay with her just so she feels better about yourself.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
thats another problem....if they have been together since they were 14 she isnt going to know that he is the man to be with forever unless she has experience in dating other guys. i mean he obviously ISNT the man for her if he doesnt want to be with her. but he totally needs to tell someone before dumping her. i do feel sorry for him because she could also be playing a bit of a guilt trip, along with the fact they have been together for so long, that its now a routine to be together, and she wont know what to do after they break up.

Evansy

HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:

I think yes she needs help, but u also got to look at, that is all she knows, maybe he should have broke up with her the moment he lost all his feelings for her instead of leading her on. She wont kill her self as long as she knows she has the help and uspport from her friends around her, i swould suggest that she goes and sees a counciler, even though if they are in year the will just say 'just worry about year HSC' trust me personal experience

maybe he should just sugest they have a break, and then after the break come back together and talk about how they feel, and then say that its the end and suggest to her parents if he is close to watch her and to get her into some counciling

BabySilver

HSC
Leave her anyway! I went back to my ex because he threated to kill himself if I left him. And really I am manic depressive, and When the last guy i was with decided to break it off, the only reason why I didn't tell him I would kill myself is cause I knew He would have suggested we did a romeo & juliet! But serrioulsys, no sane person really would, it's just a manipulative tatic.

Maybe do what I did when I finally left my ex and he said, I turned around and Fine, if you're going to do it if I leave you, I'm going to do it if you make me stay. If she wants him to stay, she's needs serrious help. if she lets him go, alls well.

Just rambling with ideas here though

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
yes, i would suggest a psychiatrist/psychologist. Also maybe an AVO (Apprehended Violence Order) in case he does go nutty,

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Tommy_Lamp said:
yes, i would suggest a psychiatrist/psychologist. Also maybe an AVO (Apprehended Violence Order) in case he does go nutty,
Agreed, get her to see the school counsellor. However, in the end, he has to do whats best for him...he cant risk being with a psycho.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I don't think she's a psycho but the guy should inform her parents so that they are aware and keep an eye out for her. Also, he should offer plenty of re-assurance and support when he DOES break up with her. It wont work unless he is sincere and if he cared about her enough to date her for 2 years, Im sure it'll come from the heart.

pookie1234

break up with her honestly but not roughly.

dare her gutless self to do it. he doesnt want her obviously anyway. and people who threaten arent worth it. dare them never happens. they just want attention. she just wants the prize....

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I suppose he could do a sneaky way and get HER to break up with him.
He could just become an utter dickhead and treat her bad so she dumps him.
Thus making her feel she's better off without him and him not really losing any dignity but getting out of the relationship at the same time?
If he needs an excuse to change.. get him to go through a life changing experience like going rock climbing or .. he could just make it up?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
general rule: threat OR NOT, suicide SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)