Bit of a problem! (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
general rule: threat OR NOT, suicide SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
what the? sarah posting here AND non school int he same night! weird! lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
lo...actually, it DOES feel kinda weird. haha But i feel that it is important to mention that rule...

Winston

HSC
Maybe be should just use the old trick, and act all different, do the things that she totally hates... and saying no to everyone she says.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
that isnt a good way to go about things..unless you're joking.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
she just needs to have a bit of a cry as well as have lots of support from frends and maybe even him too. someone has to make her realise that if the guy is only staying with her because she threatened to kill herself, then he is not with her for the right reasons and thats gonna make her realise that 'hey im in a relationship where he doesnt even like me, whats the point?' therefore she will have the strength to move on. behaving like this usually means she cant deal with the pain.. after all 2 years is a lot time and she is probly really attatched and its sometimes hard to make that change.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
people that threaten to kill themselves if their partner leaves them rarely follow through on the threat. they just say it to guilt trip their partner into staying with them.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
people that threaten to kill themselves if their partner leaves them rarely follow through on the threat. they just say it to guilt trip their partner into staying with them.
even if thats true you cant take the risk...something really could happen, you never know for sure.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
She just wants attention. Don't get her a dog, she'd probably kill it! Get her a blow up man so she can stab it and do her satanic rituals on it, instead of herself.

nerd2die4

HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
Yeh he regrets ever going out with her...but see he wants 2 leave her coz shes a freak
geez, it took him two and a half years to realise she is a freak?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omfg. One of these days, some of you will get a downright nasty rude shock...it might wake you up to your careless and ignorant ways. It's too bad we sometimes have to learn things the hard way.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
bahaha 2 words - EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILLLLLLLLLLL

tell her that if shes that stupid, then she obviously deserves to have herself eliminated from the gene pool so that her idiocy doesn't spread to future generations ;)

or just give her reason to hate you - have sex with lots of other chicks and let her know all about it :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
bahaha 2 words - EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILLLLLLLLLLL

tell her that if shes that stupid, then she obviously deserves to have herself eliminated from the gene pool so that her idiocy doesn't spread to future generations ;)

or just give her reason to hate you - have sex with lots of other chicks and let her know all about it :p
oh shit that was harsh...your mean :(

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
when chicks do that, its just blackmail... does she hurt herself already? god i hate emotional headfucks like that

dion your lame man, if a guy said that you woulda been all ^_________^ roffles

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
when chicks do that, its just blackmail... does she hurt herself already? god i hate emotional headfucks like that

dion your lame man, if a guy said that you woulda been all ^_________^ roffles
not nice man, not nice at all :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah but maybe she isnt bluffing, you cant take the risk a lot of the time, i said that to my bf when i was depressed and actualyl went began to go thorugh with it

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
well you cant control that, if someone is that fucked up then they should be getting help and id be wanting to stay the hell away from any girl who was that emotionally dependent on me in the first place. and hey if they go through with it, you shouldnt feel bad about it - not like they own you or anything

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
thanks now i feel like an emotional fuckwit....it was over a year ago though and ive recovered...still feel like a fuck after you said that though :mad:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
thanks now i feel like an emotional fuckwit....it was over a year ago though and ive recovered...still feel like a fuck after you said that though :mad:
you would be surprised how many people actually go thru it... because they are just emotionally weak. if it makes u feel any better i went thru it too but stopped telling things i was doing to myself when i realised he would only be with me so i dont hurt myself and not because he wanted to be with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)