BITTORENT- Suddenly stopped working?? (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
ive used it to dl tv series from mininova before.. and now its just stopped working.

it says it cant find any peers and theres problems connecting to tracker??

nfi why it just stopped working all of a sudden??:confused::confused:
hmm... interesting, i can't help you on that sorry. I was going to suggest though, if it doesn't pick up try "bitlord".

SairsyFairy

HSC
Have you tried upgrading Bittorrent? I know theres a newer version so maybe give that a shot.

Also maybe try updating the trackers by right clicking > update tracker.

Otherwise maybe a reinstall is an option.

Hope this helps

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
had the same problem, tried a different torrent or 2 it worked, yeah i think tpb trackers were down for a bit

Weddas

Cooking Up a Storm
HSC
Actually, it is "basically" impossable to remove torrents and downloading torrents from the web.

Torrents are so successful because of there difference to traditional fileserver setup where the central server conveys data to all client machines, and can be overloaded with to many requests. where torrents work in a different way, by the server only used to help find other clients (you), after this the data is compleatly peer to peer.

In conclusion, to remove torrents form the web, everyone must stop useing torrents and never use them again.

(hope that lets your bad ass piracy mind at rest :))

Peace
Weddas

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It was likely the tracker was just down. Happens all the time, just give it a few hours.

Also uTorrent is one of the best clients around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)