Biz nit. (1 Viewer)

trololo

HSC
Hey, how does everyone go about integrating there case studies into their essays? In each paragraph or 1-2 paragraph solely to the case study?

GL

jasonz1c

HSC
N/A
5 paragraphs of case study to 1 line of content.
The case study should not be driving your response but it should only back up your answer.

I start my paragraphs with say two sentences of content then back it up with a case study or two. I then come back to the content.

rednellav

HSC
The case study should not be driving your response but it should only back up your answer.

I start my paragraphs with say two sentences of content then back it up with a case study or two. I then come back to the content.
thanks jeffery willremember/10

4 paragraphs of case study to every 1 line of content sounds good

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks jeffery willremember/10

4 paragraphs of case study to every 1 line of content sounds good
the case study should be substantiating the content anyway, so it's proportional

you say why Qantas for example, uses a price strategy - to incur benefits of bla bla bla which more or less delves into the content

rednellav

HSC
the case study should be substantiating the content anyway, so it's proportional

you say why Qantas for example, uses a price strategy - to incur benefits of bla bla bla which more or less delves into the content
my teacher who marks HSC recommended 1 paragraph of content backed up with 2-3 lines of case study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)