• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Black suit and black shirt... yay or no? (2 Viewers)

moke

HSC
Would you say that to Jet Li?

:haha:
pfft the guy on the left looks tons better. besides he's not even wearing a tie. black suit, black shirt looks like a commonwealth bank employee. stop trying to pretend you're a drug dealer n wear a white or patterned light coloured shirt.

cassieagill

HSC
I'm a lipstick Lesbian

(ie a hot lesbian)

high maintenance girl

I only like other hot lesbians, cannot stand fugly dykes

cassieagill

HSC
ok you found me out, im actually a 40 year old virgin sitting at home in my beanbag chair rubbing olive oil all over my fat slab of a stomach :)

moke

HSC
:eek: my words used against me

nah sorry all my pics are too raunchy for this site, i would get banned
sounds like this "lipstick lesbian" doesnt want us to find out she's one of the very "fugly dykes" she mentioned previously.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
i think its totally cool if you wear a different coloured tie.. a silver one would be super hot!
..unless the shade of black on the shirt is different from the shade of black on the suit... then that just looks tacky. no coloured tie could save it then!
Agreed. If the black shirt looks good with the black suit then wear a nice blue or red tie. I can just imagine a nice metallic sort of colour with that black attire. It would contrast well in my opinion.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
Agreed. If the black shirt looks good with the black suit then wear a nice blue or red tie. I can just imagine a nice metallic sort of colour with that black attire. It would contrast well in my opinion.
yea dress up like green days

Stoogey

HSC
pfft the guy on the left looks tons better. besides he's not even wearing a tie. black suit, black shirt looks like a commonwealth bank employee. .
Yeah, your right there. Jet Li's suit is WAY too big for him, just look how long the sleeves are...

And this thread is turning weird...fat dudes and lipstick lesbians...sorta makes me curious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)