Blackfriars Campus (2 Viewers)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
The exception to the rule, perhaps?
the thing is ALL the professional architects and designers i've ever met are really pretentious. i will probably fuckin become one of them, but hopefully not

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I haven't met many of the design people, though I have heard a lot of their excessively loud conversations and they don't seem that interesting.

However, I like to think that the loud ones are just the dicks that everyone hates, and all the amiable ones are quiet and as yet by me unseen.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I haven't met many of the design people, though I have heard a lot of their excessively loud conversations and they don't seem that interesting.

However, I like to think that the loud ones are just the dicks that everyone hates, and all the amiable ones are quiet and as yet by me unseen.
how can you judge how interesting a person is by a random conversation you overhear

what i don't like about uts is how its so segragated, like the faculties don't really mix with each other and stay in their own areas really

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
what i don't like about uts is how its so segragated, like the faculties don't really mix with each other and stay in their own areas really
Yeah that's really true... the only people I know who aren't humanities people are people where I live.... if I didn't live in student housing, I don't think I would meet anyone from outside my faculty.

MoNNiE

HSC
oo have u's seen the plans for the construction area between building 1 and 4?~
so nice...it's all FLAT! uts is getting a quad :p
i wonder when it'll be finish though..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by saladsurgery
(conversely, some of the dumbest, laziest people i know are engineering and science students.)
ouch!

MoNNiE

HSC
i didn't see that msg....

are u saying lexi and myself are dumb and lazy saladsurgery!~
hah.. actually i'd have to sorta agree....

the plans are within the foyer of the science building 4.. the entrance along harris st across from building 6

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
no no no

just saying you shouldnt make sweeping generalisations about someone's character just because of what they study at uni. i know heaps of nice engineers and scientists too :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)