Blackstump (1 Viewer)

mullet

Originally posted by spleen
didnt the lsp show in the village start out as the borris becker all stars?
There are some members who are in both bands. But they played as LSP in the village.

Originally posted by frodo
i think lsp were better off performing in the garage cos it was smaller and it would have gone off more
Were you there for LSP on Sunday night?!! It was sooo packed! The Metro has a capacity of 800 and it was completely full. The Garage only holds 250, so there would have been no hope of getting everyone in to see them.

I dunno if SLC would have pulled a big enough crowd in the Big Top ... There was still a bit of room in the Metro on Sunday night ... They did pack the Garage out (I couldn't even get inside the tent...) but as I said, it's capacity is less than a third of the Metro...

spleen

Originally posted by mullet

I dunno if SLC would have pulled a big enough crowd in the Big Top ... There was still a bit of room in the Metro on Sunday night ... They did pack the Garage out (I couldn't even get inside the tent...) but as I said, it's capacity is less than a third of the Metro...
i know they packed both tents, but there was no room for skanking

chris42

HSC
Sounded like quite a bit of fun, did you guys go for the whole weekend?

mullet

Indeed I did ... camping in the cold and in the rain was not fun ... but everything else was! :)

chris42

HSC
Cool, I was thinking of going but I thought it was this weekend.. oops.. I found out on Sunday because my church's band was playing there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)