Blank spaces in response booklets? (1 Viewer)

le_420_prince

HSC
Hi all, so I did 4u maths on friday and since during the test I was jumping around a lot between questions, there are random blank spaces in my response booklets (eg I used half a booklet to do q13)c) and then the rest of the page of the booklet is blank and then the next booklet is a continuation of 13)a) since I came back to it). Also I forgot to tick the boxes that said i'm continuing the response, shitty supervisor didnt even check... Would hsc markers just stop marking when they see a blank space at the end of the booklet/non checked box even though theres another booklet after it? or would they keep marking

Just a bit paranoid

Thanks all

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I was always taught to make it easy for the teachers to mark because
1) Apparently they are paid for each paper mark
2) They have bad days and shitty moods

They'll probably feel tad annoyed when marking your paper IMO if you kept jumping around and did half a question here and there.

le_420_prince

HSC
do you reckon they'd still mark it though even though theres blank spaces and unticked boxes?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Blank space, definitely.

Unchecked boxes - I can't answer. I don't know the process. Hopefully there's a clerical process that checks, but those boxes are important.

le_420_prince

HSC
to anyone whos wondering i asked my teacher who was a hsc marker and she said theres clerical checks that double checks everything so it should all be good, thanks for the replies everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)