Blink 182 to reunite (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
id love to see them live tbh but the crowd would be terrible
You mean because of the amount of teeny boppers there or what?
I was expecting mad amounts of goths and shit at linkin park but luckily I was wrong :p I had an awesome time in the mosh.

HSC
why all the blink 182 hate?

they're not the greatest band ever but fuck they've put out some epic fun songs, don't even try and deny that

ZaraKu

HSC
They'd be awesome to go see, I only found out after reading their Facebook page.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I can't find anything about a 2009 tour. Was hoping that they would be coming down under...

Hornby

Banned
HSC

they're not the greatest band ever but fuck they've put out some epic fun songs, don't even try and deny that
There's a pretty easy explanation for the hate. Every single song sounds the same, couple that with their few alright songs only really being mediocre at best, you have the workings of a shit band.

L-esky

HSC

Exactly. Admittedly, they are one of the reasons I really started getting into music and love them to death, but I admit, they're not the most fantastic band to ever walk the earth. But their songs are just so much fun, and I doubt there's anyone who could sit through most of their film clips without cracking a little smile.

I hope they tour Australia, I'd happily live off stale food for four months so I could afford a ticket to that show.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I can't find anything about a 2009 tour. Was hoping that they would be coming down under...
Yeah they announced they were back together less than 24 hours ago so obviously they'd have their entire world tour set up by now

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Yeah they announced they were back together less than 24 hours ago so obviously they'd have their entire world tour set up by now
Hmm, perhaps I overestimated their efficiency. Here I was expecting that they'd release the song that cured cancer, fixed the economy and brought world peace released within the next month.

Nah, I didn't know that they just got back together, I assumed that the news just traveled slowly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)