Blood on the tracks, Am i the only one who thinks this is a woeful analysis? (1 Viewer)

TheDeathPidgeon

HSC
This analysis destroys any semblance of faith i had in the Board of Studies.
Parallel lines that intersect acordingly?
The road metaphor analogy?
I really need to know if I am the only person who thinks this is a horrendous analysis that should only be read by those who have just undergone a labotomy

G

go_elizabeth

I Agree

:vcross: yeah i think it sucks and it has spelling errors...NOTICED THAT?!

TheDeathPidgeon

HSC
yup, out of interest, have you read the 'analysis' *shudder* of this text by the Board of Studies. It claims that Walker notices aspects that us, and i quote 'mere mortals' would have missed. Thank god we have this analysis to help us through the text. It provides such insights as 'listing movie titles adds credibility'.....seriously

poor form Board of Studies

HSC
N/A
When our teacher told us to do a summary of all the stimulus texts we literally threw Blood on the Tracks out of the window... our "analysis" comprised of notes such as "The composer shows no true understanding of their subject matter and uses phrases such as _____ (insert any of the stupid lines here) liberally without demonstrating any understanding of such phrases or literary terms. In short, the text is a sham..."

We are so lucky our teacher thought it was "...not very good... is it?".

Last edited:

m_isk

HSC
N/A
i totally agree but u got to chuck it out of the window, i need to do a six page analysis. The first (and easiest) question is who goes on the journey...any ideas?? yeh i go on the journey as a decpiher the mumbo of ms walker, but surely there's more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)