• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Blue Murder... (1 Viewer)

hepunksmenot

HSC
Hey is anyone else here doing Blue Murder for Costume Design?? i am and i have found a bit of information on it but im having difficulties with it, like just finding thorough info about it and i just wanted to know if anyone has some good places to get some stuff about the play, or if u have some good info or what-not, if you could just send it to me...??
thanks heaps!!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
i'm not doing it myself
no one at our school is
cos its really hard to find cos its out of print
or was at the beginning of the year...

hepunksmenot

HSC
oh i luckily got a copy of it, my teacher found it on amazon thank goodness...just having trouble researching it...i understand it, and luckily my teacher is there to help me analyze it and such, just wondering if anyone had some extra information or anything which could be of help...
thanks!!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
your lucky!
whats the plot btw, it always interested me since i couldn't read it...:p

good luck!!

:D

tendays

ickle firstie
HSC
I havent read it myself, but I might suggest that instead of researching Blue Murder in general, why not search for some of the issues it covers/ the context of it and any historical things it may be based around?

hepunksmenot

HSC
the plot is pretty simple, basically she gets a job with Ble who is a childrens author, and they end up falling in love. he has three past failed marriages and all 3 of his wives are dead and they come back as ghosts to try and warn evelyn not to marry him....and yer....lol its simple in a way, but its also a bit complicated, that about it without going into too much detail! good read!
oh and thank you tendays! grand idea! thanks for the help there...

johnny_360

Yer, im doing Blue Murder for costume, however i have'nt found any information regarding the play except for two measly reviews. What stuff have you found?, perhaps we can trade.... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)