Body found in dam at Hurlstone Agricultural High School (1 Viewer)

Autonomatic

HSC
N/A
I am curious about the deceased person's identity. And to think that people in our school actually swim in those dams...

annagurl

HSC
N/A
How long does it take for a body to actually float to the surface? Wasn't it something like 3-4ish days? (don't quote me)
assuming the body wasn't washed down the dam (no rain, and assuming there is no current), the person could easily have been killed on the last day of school and left there

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How long does it take for a body to actually float to the surface? Wasn't it something like 3-4ish days? (don't quote me)
assuming the body wasn't washed down the dam (no rain, and assuming there is no current), the person could easily have been killed on the last day of school and left there
hayabusahouston did it! :p *points*
yep

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Google confirms that it's 3-4 days with ambient temperature. Cold temperature slows down decomposition, so it even could've been sometime this week.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING hayabusahouston???

Jordanc957

HSC
Wait where has our principal recently been ... just kidding, they said it was a man. But that's freaky

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
It probably wasn't a murder. Most likely either someone committed suicide there or someone was drunk and drowned.

If you murdered someone putting their unweighted body in a small dam on a high school would be rather stupid.

Rixon

swirv
HSC
It probably wasn't a murder. Most likely either someone committed suicide there or someone was drunk and drowned.

If you murdered someone putting their unweighted body in a small dam on a high school would be rather stupid.
committing suicide in a small dam on a highschool would be rather stupid

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Why? It is less stupid than jumping off a building or in front of a train/car where more people (the driver, people on the street etc) will be affected.

planino

HSC
The body was of a man that wasn't affiliated with the school, but they're still trying to find out more AFAIK

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad
Have there been any updates since? I don't think the school's told anything to us as of late..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)