Bogan road rage video (1 Viewer)

greekgun

HSC
I saw this on the news a couple of nights back. Crazy stuff. Y would some1 get so mad and risk their life by swerving infront of a truck just because the truck was in its way.

But i lol'd when the bogan made his way to the car who was filming the whole thing.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I wonder what he was so angry about? road rage pisses me off severely. One guy tried to fight me once and kept following my car and yelling and stuff for i didnt know what at the time. Turns out i didnt know him but i knew his girlfriend [who i didnt really like] and she told him i had been badmouthing her.
All i did was drive to my cousins who was a few streets away and beeped the horn. When him and his mates came out the guy took off.

Another time i didnt have my glasses on and this car beeped and waved i thought at me. I waved back to be polite, not really recognizing who it was and he musta been a pretty agro guy and thought i flipped him off or something [ i guess he was waving at someone else] so he jumped out of his car 20m down the street and yelled at me waving a steering wheel lock lol.

I wonder what happened to the truckie? at the end of the clip he is still blocked in...

banco55

HSC
Serius said:
I wonder what he was so angry about? road rage pisses me off severely. One guy tried to fight me once and kept following my car and yelling and stuff for i didnt know what at the time. Turns out i didnt know him but i knew his girlfriend [who i didnt really like] and she told him i had been badmouthing her.
All i did was drive to my cousins who was a few streets away and beeped the horn. When him and his mates came out the guy took off.

Another time i didnt have my glasses on and this car beeped and waved i thought at me. I waved back to be polite, not really recognizing who it was and he musta been a pretty agro guy and thought i flipped him off or something [ i guess he was waving at someone else] so he jumped out of his car 20m down the street and yelled at me waving a steering wheel lock lol.

I wonder what happened to the truckie? at the end of the clip he is still blocked in...
I think he thought the truckie cut him off. LOL it's not a bad idea to have a steering wheel lock or a big maglite in your car in case worst comes to worst.

jsbithy

HSC
N/A
I hope he got caught.. if he did he should have gotten charged with attempted carjacking, fuck people like that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)