Bohemian Rhapsody... (1 Viewer)

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Mongke said:
"momaaaaaaaaa, just killed a mongke"
how dare you!

"im just a poor mongke, no body loves me"

poor mongke
He's just a poor mongke from a poor family.

I see a little mongke :p:p:p:p and I can hear him too. I like the way he says certain words :p:p:p:p

It's hard to talk to you and type at the same time.

SPARE HIM HIS LIFE FROM THIS MONSTROSITY!!!

Mongke

HSC
well its no easier speeking to you!!! you are indeed in need of special attension. get over the song!!! its going to affect ur brain permenantly for the rest of ur life and u can never reverse the effects of such an affect Queen can have. u see what happened to freddy, after sining with the band too long he killed someone, then told his mother! who does that!!

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Mongke said:
well its no easier speeking to you!!! you are indeed in need of special attension. get over the song!!! its going to affect ur brain permenantly for the rest of ur life and u can never reverse the effects of such an affect Queen can have. u see what happened to freddy, after sining with the band too long he killed someone, then told his mother! who does that!!
You win troll! It's 2 all!
How many do I owe you?

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Wow, what a coincidence!

QUEEN is my favourite band of all time, though my fav song after Bho-rap is Somebody to Love.

I have 15 versions and couting of bohemian rhapsody in my music library
its the only song to reach #1 twice in 4 years. First in 1975/76 and then in 91/92 - thank you waynes world!
also its purpotedly based on the book "The Stranger" by Albert Camus and possibly the only #1 hit without a chorus

though the one bad thing i can say is that its structure comes off stairway to heavenish, though, the bho-rap lyrics are much more memorable, and if you cant remember that, then your as GAY AS THIS GUY:

Last edited:

Ellie_Belly

HSC
nick1048 said:
This song kinda reminds me of fade to black the way it jumps from genre to genre, heavy to soft and inbetween. Excellent song!!!
I must get me that song.

Bo Rhap is such a unique song though. It's opera mixed with rock. It's so strange, yet it works so well!

Pierotte

HSC
There couldnt possibly be anyone in the whole universo who doesnt like this song!!!

Hahah we re-wrote the lyrics for our end of school performance

it was like "is this out school life, is this just fantasy? caughtin this niiightmare, no escape from the HSC, look into our eyes, well try not to cry youll seeee, oh were all just dumb kids, we need your sympathy, cuz were easy come easy go, little high, little low, anyway the marks gooo doesnt really matter to meeeeee... to meeee ETC ETC ETC ETC!"

I challenge anyone to sit through this song and not sing out loud!

LOVE IT

LOOOVE IT!

Oh hell im playing it right now. No more typing, need to do some interprative dance!

BYE!~

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Pierotte said:
There couldnt possibly be anyone in the whole universo who doesnt like this song!!!

Hahah we re-wrote the lyrics for our end of school performance

it was like "is this out school life, is this just fantasy? caughtin this niiightmare, no escape from the HSC, look into our eyes, well try not to cry youll seeee, oh were all just dumb kids, we need your sympathy, cuz were easy come easy go, little high, little low, anyway the marks gooo doesnt really matter to meeeeee... to meeee ETC ETC ETC ETC!"

I challenge anyone to sit through this song and not sing out loud!

LOVE IT

LOOOVE IT!

Oh hell im playing it right now. No more typing, need to do some interprative dance!

BYE!~
I love your own version!!! I want to make my own now

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Is there a person alive who doesnt appreciate this song?!

It will always remind me of driving to maccas with my girlfriends. lol. it gets me verytime when we all jump in to do air guitar for the solo. fucking hilarious.

lol. just like waynes world, though sadly, i dont have a mullet. *cries*

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Shell said:
Is there a person alive who doesnt appreciate this song?!

It will always remind me of driving to maccas with my girlfriends. lol. it gets me verytime when we all jump in to do air guitar for the solo. fucking hilarious.

lol. just like waynes world, though sadly, i dont have a mullet. *cries*
A lot of my girlfriends don't appreciate it :( They are either severely lost in the music world or just deaf.

I wish I could attach it to a memory :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)