bold and the beautiful (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
yup i'll admit it i watch it. there was a thread on this a while ago but died out so i might bring it back lol. im kinda hooked on the bridget and dante plot.

hey did anyone watch yesterday's episode, i missed it. it was the one after the episode of how felicia threw a tantrum in her wedding and started yelling at bridget. anyone wanna fill me in?

BlackDragon

HSC
yeah these shows are disguisting! so damn damn fake. their makeup is 3k thick. the're lines are cliche and sensationalised. the lighting is so fake. urgh.

"Chubby"

HSC
ahaha i occassionally (spelling?) watch it... i didn't see yesterdays ep...

but i always whenever i go on net read the amercian updates....so i know what's up ahed for us australian viewers....

i think passions is worse....say 10 weeks..and they'll still be on the stupid storyline.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
I don't really like the bold and the beautiful.

the storyline just gets a little too weird sometimes :/
like brooke (or whatever her name is) sleeps with her daughter's husband, then she sleeps with her ex-husband's sons....and so on.

like what the :confused:

Last edited:

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
**blu_rose** said:
yup i'll admit it i watch it. there was a thread on this a while ago but died out so i might bring it back lol. im kinda hooked on the bridget and dante plot.

hey did anyone watch yesterday's episode, i missed it. it was the one after the episode of how felicia threw a tantrum in her wedding and started yelling at bridget. anyone wanna fill me in?
B&B is a guilty pleasure :)

I didn't watch it but i was reading the spoliers at work today and it said that Dante and Bridget hook up and get back together - and then she wonders if she's done the wrong thing. Felicia becomes the ultimate mega bitch and basically sets out to destory bridget - i think yesterday she may have given her the baby oil instead of suntan lotion....

Ah was broke and nick's wedding starting this week as well - there is a nude photo shoot of broke about to take place (which i figgured was yesterday or today) and then she'd be planning the wedding soon.

Hope that fills you in a bit

**blu_rose**

HSC
thanks miss savage.

i guess its pretty predictable that bridget will probably end up leaving dante...since nothing ever works out for characters in this show or any other soapies.

**blu_rose**

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
this show is worse then passsions! how can you watch it?
lol i sometimes ask that myself, but theres no way u can really compare bold and the beautiful with passions. passions is just the most screwed up show, no wonder channel 7 airs it at 2am

HSC
i'll admit it as well i watch it. well did u see the bit where Felicia caught Dante and Bridget pashing? i absolutely hate Bridget and she does not deserve anyone. Also how can anyone carry a bouquet of black flowers to their wedding? ew

"Chubby"

HSC
bridget's bad?? lol nobody beats brooke.....

o and later on........darla dies and it's taylor's fault...lol

abhi_89

abhi_007
HSC
have u realised the shit plot has continued to grow shitter by the day!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
it defiantely has. i thought brigett-dante was cute at first and how felicia comes in, i swear to god, this show could not be more screwed up. the only person brooke hasn't slept with is dante..and her son ric.

karoooh

HSC
Wait!

I haven't watched for yonks and I don't plan to. But, are we talking bout Felicia as in Forrestor? Isn't she dead?

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^no she was supposed to be dead but blah blah blah and shes alive now lol

i occasionly watch it if im at home at the time, but u can always know whats hapennin from magazine covers....

how does darla die ? omg bring back macy then~

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Whats going on with Felicia/Dante/Bridget?? One episode Dante is marrying Felicia, and then the next one Dante is kissing Bridget. Ok, i only watch this show on fridays and sometimes other days during the week whenever im at home, but yeh its quite strange.

And why is Ridge still trying to take Brooke off Nick, he needs to get over her, shes stupid. Thats all i know.

Whatever happened to Rick and Amber?? And Baby Eric??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Farrr out. Brooke should be at least 60 years old by now. Time lines on soap operas are so screwed up. Like Thomas was born, and now he's 18, and Brooke looks exactly the same.

emily2005

HSC
N/A
I know whatever happened to amber and rick?? Well i know later taylor and thorne get together and ridge is gonna get with brookes younger sister!
Man this show is so fucked yet so addictive at the same time.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
rnitya_25 said:
it defiantely has. i thought brigett-dante was cute at first and how felicia comes in, i swear to god, this show could not be more screwed up. the only person brooke hasn't slept with is dante..and her son ric.
yes she has! or atleas she's got with him (dante) when she was trying to save bridget's marriage to nick and pretended she was dating dante.

*Lozzie*

HSC
i must also admit im addicted at the moment cause of the bridget / dante / felicia story line :) :) so over brooke and nick and ridge

i want amber and rick to come back they were my favs also not happy darla has been written out:( :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Amber and Rick were my fav couple too. Their killing Darla off?? Isnt she married to Thorne?? And did i read somewhere before that Thorne and Taylor hook up?? I swear everyone has been with everyone on this show, its sickening :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)