Bollywood Movies (1 Viewer)

mathslover

HSC
bigboyjames said:
wait, are you the piss drinking Hindu? holy shit!...wait, do you eat shit aswell?/ :rofl:

now. stfu.

cheers.

NB: hows the skin whiting cream going? are you white like your British colonial masters yet?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

start using fair and handsome, its endorsed by your hero SRK...you will be white in 4 weeks. ROFL!
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zgu96y6o5No&feature=related
Let's make a pact to ignore this bastard.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
mathslover said:
Let's make a pact to ignore this bastard.
i think i hit a nerve.

yeah your right, lets make a pact to give you a back hander across your face every time you speak shit.

redgun

HSC
llol i watched so many indian movies.. i am indian haha....
n i used those stories for a couple of english essays as well... got quite good marks for them :D

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
redgun said:
llol i watched so many indian movies.. i am indian haha....
n i used those stories for a couple of english essays as well... got quite good marks for them :D
so, was it 2 guys fighting it out for 1 girl, or 2 girls bitch fighting over the 1 guy? LOL

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
redgun said:
hmmm... entertaining convo guys...
so wen r ur mocks/trials or watever u call dem where u r..??
wtf is a Perth fagot doing on a NSW forum. GTFO and go make your own site.

thankyou.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
redgun said:
we don't like foreigners like you in our small community Perthy, go back to where you came from.

God Bless NSW! and nowhere else.

mathslover

HSC
redgun said:
most of our trials finished in ausgust :)

vasuu91

HSC
wow this turned out to be quite a heated discussion. i have seen heaps of bollywood movies and i really dont see how they could make any sense to people who have no bollywood knowledge at all...u've got to have the background to understand a lot of the comedies or even romantic movies in a way.
i think the 'hinglish' movies are heaps better like monsoon wedding or bride and prejudice or if u want to see amazing performances, the namesake. they have the right amount of culture and are well suited to what non indian audiences would understand!

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
vasuu91 said:
wow this turned out to be quite a heated discussion. i have seen heaps of bollywood movies and i really dont see how they could make any sense to people who have no bollywood knowledge at all...u've got to have the background to understand a lot of the comedies or even romantic movies in a way.
i think the 'hinglish' movies are heaps better like monsoon wedding or bride and prejudice or if u want to see amazing performances, the namesake. they have the right amount of culture and are well suited to what non indian audiences would understand!
All Bollywood movies suck, i have yet to see a decent one.

Before you brand me as a racist, I am not saying that they suck due to the fact that they are indian, but due to the construction of the film itself. Besides i am a big fan of foreign film :)

sharab3

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
If you get angry enough maybe everyone will drop what they're doing and break in a mad dance.
ROFL that's true but most indian movies are a rip off of english movies from what i've seen. Also i'm indian so don't rage on me about saying it.

HSC
im indian and i have to say the storylines are gettin kinda repetitive.

but... I really liked DHOOM, the theme song is pretty gud.

coopert

HSC
Speaking of Bollywood;

Aishwarya Rai has got to be one fo the most stunning women on the planet, hands down!

I also think Dipeeka Padukone is hot as, but Aishwarya is obviously in a league of her own.

I think it's kind of like comparing Miranda Kerr to Megan Gale. Miranda is definately cute and all, but she is no Megan. The same can be said with Dipeeka and Aishwarya

lyk-wateva

HSC
why do ppl call it bollywood its called the Indian Film Industry

i like indian movies however to an extent...some are so cliches

my favs and those i which i recommend:
-DDLJ----ommggg this is a must watch
-dhoom and dhoom 2----omg hrithik=sex
-singh is king---funny
-kal ho na ho----made me cry

i've watched so many that i could barely remember there names....i get back to u wid more names

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)