bombed my test (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
feel like i failed my math adv test, legit none of the q's made sense, students walked out of the class crying and some complained to the teacher who made the test, it was in the syllabus but everything felt like riddles that i needed to solve,

jus have a q, are teachers purposely making the test hard just to weed out the students who r not commited? this is like the first ever math adv test, if this keeps on happening in the tests in the future, will my internal marks be badly affected in the hsc??

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
feel like i failed my math adv test, legit none of the q's made sense, students walked out of the class crying and some complained to the teacher who made the test, it was in the syllabus but everything felt like riddles that i needed to solve,

jus have a q, are teachers purposely making the test hard just to weed out the students who r not commited? this is like the first ever math adv test, if this keeps on happening in the tests in the future, will my internal marks be badly affected in the hsc??
I mean if your advanced results are truly that bad, just do MX2 to have it not contribute to your atar. As a result, though, you'll most likely have to grind on 4U.

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
I mean if your advanced results are truly that bad, just do MX2 to have it not contribute to your atar. As a result, though, you'll most likely have to grind on 4U.
honestly 4u is much worse than 2u, but i plan on doing 13 units in year 12 anyways (i do 3u math), so even if i bomb my internals for math ill have other subjects to back me up

howcanibesmarter

HSC
do not do 13 units, ull end up regretting it....
u can spend a lot more time focusing on weaker subjects if u dont

i'd say do 12 at most, (i'm currently on 11)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
do not do 13 units, ull end up regretting it....
u can spend a lot more time focusing on weaker subjects if u dont

i'd say do 12 at most, (i'm currently on 11)
rest of my subjects except for phys and math r not even intense so i think i'll be fine doing 13 units, i guess?...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)