• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bombed out in the trials. (1 Viewer)

tau281290

HSC
I wonder what's so posh about Law. Everybody is driving the UAI cutoff to an insanely high level. Quite a lot of people who actally get into law regret getting into it in the first place. Do they do it for the money? Does it really earn you a lot of money? I guess not.

Taking pills just for the HSC is not worth it. I can assure you that uni is a million times harder than the HSC.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
GET FREE said:
I meant I'm expecting to get a 55 based on my marks/ranks.

I didn't mean I needed a 55 to get into Law.
I am aiming for 80 the minimum i need is 68 though :)

runnable

HSC
tau281290 said:
Taking pills just for the HSC is not worth it. I can assure you that uni is a million times harder than the HSC.

I have heard that Uni is cruising compared to HSC. Australian Unis at least.

Nat3skiz

HSC
jamesboyd9 said:
My god, everyone calm down. Its only your HSC, its not like it matters in the slightest. I'm hoping for an 80+ UAI, though I could easily get 99+ if I cared enough (I've spent most of my school years coming around first in all my classes, without ever studying). But fuck that, I'll just go with what I get. I'll be happy either way.
you either go to a sped school, you listen attentively in all your classes all the time, or you're lying.

It does matter, but no its not the be all and end all, it just opens up opportunities that would otherwise take years to achieve.

Shanson

HSC
OP; Dudeeee I got like 23 percent for Chem, 17 percent for Phys, 48.5 percent for maths and Havn't got my English or IPT back yet.

So massive fucking congratulations dude!! I could never get those results, you should be proud! If you can do that with your current state you should be fine if you can sort your life out by the HSC

Good luck!

jamesboyd9

HSC
Nat3skiz said:
you either go to a sped school, you listen attentively in all your classes all the time, or you're lying.

It does matter, but no its not the be all and end all, it just opens up opportunities that would otherwise take years to achieve.
mainly the second one probably, but I'm just good at remembering and understanding things.

The way I see it, no matter what you do with it, you get around 80 years of life. The quality of said 80 years doesn't get better or worse depending on what path you take, be it long or short, as long as you just relax and have a good time the whole way.

runnable

HSC
Charity F said:
The UAI is a relative based on demand, not on academic merit.

Therefore, you shouldn't need to feel that you're 'less intelligent' than someone whoseo others.

You mean the UAI CUTOFF is based on demand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)