Bonus points (1 Viewer)

George121

HSC
Do i apply for bonus points of the board of studies website or is there another way to do it?

Can someone please leave me a link on where to apply?

D94

HSC
N/A
Since you said "bonus points", I'm assuming you mean academic bonus points. If so, they are university based points, ie. they vary among universities, so you will need to specify a university. If you mean points for say sporting, school captaincy, some serious issue which affected your HSC etc., then you may be looking for EAS

George121

HSC
Since you said "bonus points", I'm assuming you mean academic bonus points. If so, they are university based points, ie. they vary among universities, so you will need to specify a university. If you mean points for say sporting, school captaincy, some serious issue which affected your HSC etc., then you may be looking for EAS
Yeah im looking for the points that affected my hsc somehow :eek:
might as well try get a few points xD

George121

HSC
well this crap is confusingly retarded
i'll just wait til after trials then i'll get help from a teacher who knows about this crap

yinsane

HSC
you apply through UAC (applications open on 8th August)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Do i apply for bonus points of the board of studies website or is there another way to do it?

Can someone please leave me a link on where to apply?
Like 99 times out of 100... you don't do anything - it's automatic.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, At UWS, we offer regional bonus points and subject bonus points via our Triple Advantage scheme: www.uws.edu.au/tripleadvantage. You do not need to apply for these bonus points as they are applied automatically to your ATAR when you apply to us. For more information on our bonus points, please contact the Course Information team on 1300 897 669 or study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info.

jaycube

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
If you can get these points by applying it surely have to go for it.

craxyfox

HSC
as shadowdude mentioned, it's automatic. Unless you're talking about educational access schemes (for students who experienced long-term disadvantages during highschool).
Otherwise, it's basically automatic. Doesn't your schools tell you anything these days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)