boob jobs (1 Viewer)

sunnaye

HSC
Alot of my friends mock me for having big boobs. =(.
i think it's very tiring T^T
i always have to wear singlets and my friends go "your cleavage is showing..." ITS NOT LIKE I WANT IT TO ON PURPOSE. IM ONLY 16 for GODSSAKE. T^T
it also hurts when i wanna play sports. :(

Sarebs

HSC
Alot of my friends mock me for having big boobs. =(.
i think it's very tiring T^T
i always have to wear singlets and my friends go "your cleavage is showing..." ITS NOT LIKE I WANT IT TO ON PURPOSE. IM ONLY 16 for GODSSAKE. T^T
it also hurts when i wanna play sports. :(
Ditto. It's funny coz they used to say I was "jealous of a brick wall", or their "flat mate". Just goes to show.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm 165cm, and 55kg. that may sound like a lot but i don't look fat because i have slim arms/legs. all the fat is distributed to my thighs/ass :uhoh: i'm bottom heavy. and it's embarassing because when i try on shorts/jeans/skirts the shop assistant always gets two sizes too small and i end up feeling shit.

what the hell is wrong with everybody on here?!?!?
ive heard people complain about being 160-something centimetres and 52kg...
THIS IS NOT FAT!
ffs.... it makes the rest of us, who have a healthy range BMI which is slightly higher than these people, yet still healthy, feel like utter shit. so everyone who complaines about a BMI less than 25, you are at a healthy weight, so just STFU!!!

edit: russian roulette, you have a BMI of 20, which is pretty much perfect imo, so just be happy!!!.... jesus christ!!!

Last edited:
HSC
what the hell is wrong with everybody on here?!?!?
ive heard people complain about being 160-something centimetres and 52kg...
THIS IS NOT FAT!
ffs.... it makes the rest of us, who have a healthy range BMI which is slightly higher than these people, yet still healthy, feel like utter shit. so everyone who complaines about a BMI less than 25, you are at a healthy weight, so just STFU!!!

edit: russian roulette, you have a BMI of 20, which is pretty much perfect imo, so just be happy!!!.... jesus christ!!!
i didnt mean to offend anyone. it's just that most of the people i know that are my height weigh less than me, i went to a school where so many people had model-like proportions that it makes it difficult for me to have a normal body image. and as i said before, my issue is more with proportion than weight anyways...

Lukybear

HSC
Thats perfect body size. I mean guys like curves to a certain extend :D.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i didnt mean to offend anyone. it's just that most of the people i know that are my height weigh less than me, i went to a school where so many people had model-like proportions that it makes it difficult for me to have a normal body image. and as i said before, my issue is more with proportion than weight anyways...

its alrite... but those girls were probably underweight. you have a BMI of 20!!!!!!! id be over the moon if i had that BMI...

and im sure youre proportioned fine... you probably just see yourself as out of proportion

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
edit: fail statistics.

Last edited:
HSC
9/10 guys like girls with disproportionately large breasts.
1/10 guys are gay.

Do. The. Math.

So earrings are unnecessary and stupid but boob jobs are fine if your tits aren't "disproportionately large"?

Do you try hard to be a dumb cunt or does it come naturally to you?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I was more concerned with the fact that information overload has lead for the propagation of the myth that 10% of the population is homosexual. When according to various census reports the number is closer to 1-3% depending on the region. So that was wrong.

Secondly, I neither advocated breast enlargement/augmentation surgery nor opposed it. I merely stated a biological tendency in men to prefer women with larger breasts.

So go fuck yourself.

HSC
I was more concerned with the fact that information overload has lead for the propogation of the myth that 10% of the population is homosexual. When according to various census reports the number is closer to 1-3% depending on the region. So that was wrong.

Secondly, I neither advocated breast enlargement/augmentation surgery nor opposed it. I merely stated a biological tendency in men to prefer women with larger breasts.

So go fuck yourself.
Thereby adding to the number of men in society who tell women that if they lack larger breasts, they will not be a man's first preference. Unless he's gay.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Thereby adding to the number of men in society who tell women that if they lack larger breasts, they will not be a man's first preference. Unless he's gay.
Pretty much. I wouldn't fuck a girl if her tits couldn't atleast fit a c-cup

HSC
Again you've made no mention of being against fake tits, and yet, earrings are stupid.

You baffle me.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
i dunno what do u think do u think my natural DD-E is ok or do u think i should upsize?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)