Books (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I was wondering when u buy lecture pads for uni, do u keep all you lecture and tutorial etc, work together in one lecture pad, or do u buy seperate ones for each thing?

Ribbon

I bought one of those books with the cardboard bits dividing it into sections and the little dots so you can tear the pages out and file them. I am planning to have one subject in each section and one section for general stuff and tear it out and file it into a folder (one for each subject ect.) when I get home... save lugging big folders full of crap around...

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
i've bought a couple of lecture pads to be used only for lectures (u don't necessarily need one pad for each subject - just rip the notes out and file in a folder for that subject as u complete them) Make sure u put the subject, title & date on all ur notes though, so it's easier to stay organised.

then i have a five-subject notebook for tutes 'n stuff - one section for each subject - (i'm gonna tear those out & file with the lecture notes for that subject, in chronological order)

mehh... doesn't really matter either way - i'd personally prefer to keep lecture notes and tute work separate to start with (and later put them together), but whatever works for u :)

Last edited:

Ribbon

chookyn... why would you want to keep lecture and tute work seperate? I have no idea what is involved in each, but being on the same subject I thought the info would all be similar and sortof 'go' together?

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
hmm... well, it will go together in the end, when they're filed :)

but i dunno, it just seems easier to me at this stage (although i'll probably end up changing my mind later :D)

p.s. what's with this "assistant" member business? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by chookyn
hmm... well, it will go together in the end, when they're filed :)

but i dunno, it just seems easier to me at this stage (although i'll probably end up changing my mind later :D)

p.s. what's with this "assistant" member business? :rolleyes:

it means your not proper member yet ;)

ie, 100 posts plus

DangSta

Originally posted by Ribbon
I bought one of those books with the cardboard bits dividing it into sections and the little dots so you can tear the pages out and file them. I am planning to have one subject in each section and one section for general stuff and tear it out and file it into a folder (one for each subject ect.) when I get home... save lugging big folders full of crap around...
Hmmmm....thanks for the good idea ribbon.

bex

HSC
with the lecture/ tutorial stuff.. i just used the same section for both but put as headings
"week 3 lecture", "week 3 tute" etc and then when it comes to filing you know which bit goes with what..

i also found i took more notes in lectures, tutorials are mainly presentations and prepared work anyway

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
check the other thread on the "stationary" topic- in that thread we ended up with a conclusion that u only need a pen and a piece of paper for uni. LoL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)