BOP essay help pls (1 Viewer)

Diya Jain

HSC
My essay question is on- How does BOP impact the Australian economy

How can I split my 4 paragraphs- I am struggling to arrange the content

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
- You can discuss how a change in the current account deficit/surplus has had impacts on the Australian economy and its ability to function
- Same for Capital & Financial Account
- You could discuss the history of it, ie. moving from a cad to a current account surplus in recent years and what that means in terms of trade etc

Diya Jain

HSC
- You can discuss how a change in the current account deficit/surplus has had impacts on the Australian economy and its ability to function
- Same for Capital & Financial Account
- You could discuss the history of it, ie. moving from a cad to a current account surplus in recent years and what that means in terms of trade etc
Thank youu also for impacts - economic growth is what I have- what else can I talk about in terms of impacts

Flise

HSC
Persistent CAD -> Undermines external stability and Australia’s financial obligations -> risk of falling into debt cycles, can also be linked to investor confidence (more reluctant to invest) -> lack of capital inflows may reduce medium to long-term growth

Diya Jain

HSC
Persistent CAD -> Undermines external stability and Australia’s financial obligations -> risk of falling into debt cycles, can also be linked to investor confidence (more reluctant to invest) -> lack of capital inflows may reduce medium to long-term growth
thank youuu

nourished.

HSC
My essay question is on- How does BOP impact the Australian economy

How can I split my 4 paragraphs- I am struggling to arrange the content
Just a few ideas off the top of my head:

• Change in BOGS
  • Change in NPY
  • Change in KAFA
  • External stability
  • BOP constraint
  • Exchange rate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)