Bored of Studies UNSW Rollcall 2009 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Omie Jay said:
yessss meeting time!

What day, time, location, and wat will we do once we've met up?
Oh don't worry pal, Shinji won't make you get on your hands and knees until after the Dinner and movie.

Are you down with that?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Laphonso-Ellis said:
Oh don't worry pal, Shinji won't make you get on your hands and knees until after the Dinner and movie.

Are you down with that?
:eek:

haha, i meant as in once we've all met up, then what? Walkin around catching up on the lastest bos stuff? Assisting random first years?

HSC
Omie Jay said:
:eek:

haha, i meant as in once we've all met up, then what? Walkin around catching up on the lastest bos stuff? Assisting random first years?

oh ok cool, so you want to make it a group thing. You are so naughty and diabolical. :eek:

HSC
eer what? I'm not the immature one making innuendos out of innocent meet-up scenarios.

You're really starvin for the Marvin. You're achin for the bacon. ( oh wait no, that's exphate)

I guess that you're the official mascot of the UNSW Queer society? Or are you the Head?

Last edited:

lala-land

HSC
N/A
I had a UAI of 59.2, I hope I get in B Law/B Commerce at UNSW. It is my first preference.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
bah i was going to make this thread

post your degree but for the love of uni do not quote your UAI

sigs excepted

..yeah that.

At uni, no one cares about wat uai u got, the main thing is that u got in, and what ur currenly doing.

Personally i wouldnt even mention anything if i got a uai like 59.2....

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
why not usyd then ???
Probably because he's more focused on the B Comm side, which is more prestigious at UNSW.

As for me, I'm going for B Comm/B Eco.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
me me me me me!

adv maths/ arts!
Win.
I have waited for this kind of combination.
As such, it deserves merit.

will you be my buddy, you can show my around the uni, hang out with me and protect me from the big 3rd years :uhhuh:
wat da fuk u talk

for a moment i thought i read happy fappy
lolol

Nah, what you're referring to is HAFY FAFY (Help a First Year, Find a First Year). These acronyms are pretty gay but they got the job done in terms of nailing all the content we needed to know for oweek.

If we see people wandering aimlessly, we help them out by giving them directions or better yet, if we're free, we take you there ourselves.

YS is a love/hate it sort of thing. Now that I'm no longer a part of it, I see it a bit differently as to when I had the shirt on.

Darkwolfxz, don't bother with a BOS meat. It'll fail and no one will come. I tried it back when I was a first year with the YS forums. No one rocked up.
ok.
but there is something that computing students (and first year engineers) can always try.
It's called MURDER @ CSE.
however when it comes between you and your friend, anger and/or lulz are increased tenfold which happened.

I think it would be cool to finally see Forbidden / Omie Jay / You / others.

Edit : i saw forbidden once, he has cool hair :)
it must be that time i tried to fuck up the next lecture?
thank god i didnt do ENGG1811 in S2.

b civil engineering.
at last, aside from the:

"hallo firss year wat u doo?"
"i do da bachlur ob commerss"

eer what? I'm not the immature one making innuendos out of innocent meet-up scenarios.

You're really starvin for the Marvin. You're achin for the bacon. ( oh wait no, that's exphate)

I guess that you're the official mascot of the UNSW Queer society? Or are you the Head?
that's exphate

I had a UAI of 59.2, I hope I get in B Law/B Commerce at UNSW. It is my first preference.
I wish you the best of luck for that.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

ademayd

HSC
Probably because he's more focused on the B Comm side, which is more prestigious at UNSW.

As for me, I'm going for B Comm/B Eco.
but isn't USYDs rep better in everything? like for employers isn't that the stuff?
I dont know, but just look at the alumnis of the two universities

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
but isn't USYDs rep better in everything? like for employers isn't that the stuff?
I dont know, but just look at the alumnis of the two universities
No. The School of Business at UNSW is generally considered to be marginally better than the Faculty of Business at Sydney. UNSW also trumps Sydney in Engineering and Creative Arts courses.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
usyd engineering>unsw obviously
What? I thought USyd's Engineering course was shit? Can't say I've ever looked into it, cos Engineering has never interested me, but still.

_santa

HSC
usyd engineering>unsw obviously
first time I heard that, everyone says the opposite...
I got an offer for BIT @ USYD (cut-off this year was something like 95, I think) but decided to go for CompSci @ UNSW. That says all, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)