Bored (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
For those of you who have finished the HSC, are you like completely bored now? I finished on Wednesday, and I have nothing to do at all. I already have a job. I'm just totally bored. I'm even started cleaning the house out of boredom. I even made this thread out of boredom. Hehehe. I'm not complaining, I'm glad it's over, but there's nothing left. Just emptiness. :p

Last edited:

Acid

HSC
I finished my last exam like 2 hours ago and i'm already bored! For some reason I keep thinking that I should be studying.. lol

tennille

HSC
Join the club. Every now and then I'm like "I need to study. Wait, I've already finshed hte HSC". It's actually annoying.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Hahaha. I feel the exact same way. Ive resorted to reading old extension english texts which i didnt bother reading during the year. But yeah, more cleaning today, my notes are everywhere in my house.

Jezzabelle

thanks for this thread, made me realise i am not alone. i feel exactly the same, feel guilty that i am not studying, feel lost cos i am not studying, rereading english texts, totally bored, have a job but dont go back till sat...uuugh.

Bobcat

HSC
I too am bored out of my mind.

There are only so many things i can do in a day, and all ive been doing is spreading them out. Im actually looking foward to going to work tonight, so i can do something different.

My parents gave me money to clean the house, little did they know i would haev done it for free, just for something to do.

tennille

HSC
I'm going to change my availability for work to 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday. At least I wont be bored to death. ;)

tennille

HSC
lol....show me da money!!!!

Don't work at McDonald's. So little money for so much work. I quit there about 2 years ago because we got robbed at 11pm and didn't get enough pay. Now I work at Big W. I feel special.

I hope you all find a decent job out there. ;)

Acid

HSC
Meh, i'm downloading the first episode of season 2 of The O.C, so i'm happy! It just played today in America...

bestkeptsecret

HSC
yer i finished on weds and i undersatnd the feeling.. weds night every 1 went 2 pub and gopt smashed but im not 18 am i... haha got in 4 a while but then hgot kicked out cause wasent 18..
but ive been working every day so it aint been 2 bad.. racking up the big bucks 4 schoolies
but yes overall i am very very bored!

Althea

Tennille said:
Join the club. Every now and then I'm like "I need to study. Wait, I've already finshed hte HSC". It's actually annoying.
That's exactly how I feel - I finished yesterday but already it has started. Usually I'd throw down my meals because I would have to get back to my books so I'd be rushing around the kitchen and I'm still doing it. And everytime I walk into my room, I keep expecting to step on all my piles of notes and textbooks!

~~Jess~~

HSC
im bored too, for some reason tv isnt as good when ur not avoiding study :S
have been job hunting today but dunno if it was successful. need a job!!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Yeah tv is only fun when you are procrastinating. Everything seems so boring. I even went to the video store and rented 7 dvd's but now they all look too boring. I really need to clean my room, but I can't be bothered to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)