boredom (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
whats everyone elses plans to prevent death-by-boredom for the next 3ish months?

in newcastle! monday night! damn awesome!!!!!!

oh and lots of reading... like not uni stuff... lots of beach, lazing around and generally doing absolutely nothing!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've most of my holiday taken care of with my bf coming from the states to stay for 6 weeks. I will be playing the tour guide. But not in that kinky sexual way.

Lately I've been reading a lot (history books...can you believe it. I'm a fucking nerd) and sleeping a lot and staring into space a lot. It's fun.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
kinky sex is a perfectly legitimate cure for boredom.
Thats great...apart from the fact there are no males in my life!

doe

HSC
N/A
why hello jess ... have i seen you round here before? asl?!@ :D

nah these hols i started my own company and am doing some contracts and stuff (hooray!), i also applied for a summer vacation research scholarship, which just seems to be doing stuff for the lecturers. im waiting to see if i get that and if i get into honours.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
so who else is crazily bored now that uni is over for the year?

me, me!!

i mean, i know i have a strange obsession with bio, but its odd, even for me, to contemplate cracking out the textbook for a bit of light reading.

whats everyone elses plans to prevent death-by-boredom for the next 3ish months?
Heck yeah! Finished Nov 5th - feels like forever. I'm soo bored!!!!! So far all I plan to do is watch movies, look for a job and considering I got my C average will have to brush up on my math skills, oh what fun . . . . . .

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
mmm... more study cures boredom!

i''m gonna enrol in cert IV business (advertising) via OTEN distance education, it will be something useful to do since i haven't got a summer job as yet and plus it will compliment my degree nicely :)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Mmmmm, it was a good idea getting a job... I'm working heapz these holidays which fills in the time nicely...
Gunna start gymmin on Friday as well... So that along with the partyin gunna make me pretty buzi...
The best thing about it is, I'm actually making money instead of wasting it...
Which is something I tend to do when holidays are on :D

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yes, I'm horribly bored. Pretty easy to tell.. since I'm posting on BOS. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)