Boring (1 Viewer)

k8eeboi

HSC
Is it just me, or does the 2005-2006 stimulus booklet REALLY BORING. Our class has to choose our favourite text and write an analysis on it comparing it to the concept of journey's, but I don't seem to be able to write anything because it is so boring. Can anyone give me a suggesstion on which text I should choose. It will be greately appreciated

*Ya_So_CuTe*

HSC
k8eeboi said:
Is it just me, or does the 2005-2006 stimulus booklet REALLY BORING. Our class has to choose our favourite text and write an analysis on it comparing it to the concept of journey's, but I don't seem to be able to write anything because it is so boring. Can anyone give me a suggesstion on which text I should choose. It will be greately appreciated
What's your focus study? it doesn't matter that it's boring. You need to refer to one in your AOS essay in your hsc so pick one that mildy interests you, and you will be able to write about confidently and relates to your focus the best!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i only got to choose btwn road not taken or ivory trail. i quite like the poem road not taken, but ivory trial was just like...no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)