• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS - Bored of Sydney!! (2 Viewers)

toisthbe

Evil Member
Omg how boring is sydney? Ok say its 12am in the morning, and you got a car, and a friend. Where can drive to? any interesting places other than bars/clubs??

I went to 'the gap', walking 1/4 through the pitch black path, then ran back!
then went to this building under construction and climbed over and explored it, up the stairs to the top,
then went driving following this car until it got to his/her house,
then hmmm really no where to go?

so bored, tell me where to go in sydney please.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
lol snaps to you for thread title

omg i should really go to bed, night!

toisthbe

Evil Member
its not Stalking, just followed the car, and when they got to their house, we just drive off....

espeically fun when we turn off all our lights and then when a car comes by follow it with no lights....oh yeah.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
yes sydney is boring.....
lol driving around and following people isn't a very good idea!
if someone was doing that to me i would be pull over and let the idiot pass...if they stop as well guess i'll be making a run
following people is call stalking and it's illegal

oh yeh driving at night without your lights on is also illegal
and if you have an accident and it wasn't your fault, it will be because you broke the law....stupid thing to do

santaslayer

HSC
sydney is cool....

we have stuff to do like:

1) hang around various train stations trying to look hard

2) clubbing

3) drinking

4) pool/snooker

5) galaxy world (or playtime just across thr road...ahahahaha)

6) Karaoke

7) burnouts at brighton

8) beaches

9) Star City!!!

10) feast on various buffets

11) Cruising in harbour

12) sleeping

13) studying...

what else do you want? :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
If you think sydney is boring, go and live in canberra (or anywhere out in the sticks, rather) for a while and then see if you still think it's boring here.

^___^
HSC
are the movies still on that time of the night?

cos watch a movie, then it will be like 3 when u come out..then rock up to pancakes or something :p

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
ay...if u feel lik coming down to a more relaxing but packed area come to wollongong...best club would be "waves" and then theres all the clubs like glasshouse, bourben street and then theres clubs/pubs lik north gong, hotel illawarra and the harp....and if ur not in the mood 4 drinking or partying theres the beach were all burnouts and doughies and car seeking happens..sum very nice cars on show especially on sunday arvos...or go watch some drags at oilys or montague street on a thurs, fri or sat night...most packed night would be a thurs till around 11ish and fri and sat night are fairly the same till around 1ish so yeh and also there are alot of girls out cruising aswell if ur into that sorta thing! WOLLONGONG SLUTS! lol....very ethnic environment tho..

SipSip

HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:
Omg how boring is sydney? Ok say its 12am in the morning, and you got a car, and a friend. Where can drive to? any interesting places other than bars/clubs??

I went to 'the gap', walking 1/4 through the pitch black path, then ran back!
then went to this building under construction and climbed over and explored it, up the stairs to the top,
then went driving following this car until it got to his/her house,
then hmmm really no where to go?

so bored, tell me where to go in sydney please.
There was once when i was coming home and some jerk was tailgating the crap out of me for like 20min....then i got really pissed and turned into a street and chased after him....following him for like 30min around the block until i finally got sleepy and drove home...scared the living hell outta that guy into thinking i'm some stalker...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Man, if you think Sydney is boring you need to spend a few weeks out in the country haha.... spending your life in the city must have made you unable to entertain yourself...

I don't even have a car, and I rarely get bored in Sydney.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
:uhhuh: too true.. sydney is getting boring...... late at nite u can go clubbing or bars.. but if ur going out anytime b/w 5p-10 pm.... where can u go and bumming is not an option, karaoke get boring, u cnt continuously eat for 5 hours, um movie??? :eek: :( c, there's nothing to do and u cnt go shopping either :vcross: . im really sowi abt my winging whinnying gibberish, the frustration of unable to think of sumfing to do with my friends ><

Mumma

HSC
Oh no guys, sydney is boring at 12am. Just go to sleep, theres alot more important things to worry about and complain than this.

toisthbe

Evil Member
see how boring sydney is, just drove from lidcombe, to parra, to liverpool, to riverwood, to canterbury to dulwich hill, and then bak to the west...sigh. im so bored.

BabySilver

HSC
know the feeling, i dorve from parra to penrith to campbeltown to parra, actully a nice drive, just a bit boring without company

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)