• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS - Bored of Sydney!! (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Don't you have anything that can entertain you at home??
My house is full of entertainment goodies :uhhuh:

~Dreamer

HSC
it depends on the company. if you have a good bunch of friends, it doesnt matter if youre standing around doing shit all, you'd still have the best time in the world if they make you piss ur pants laughing or doing silly things.

toisthbe

Evil Member
my friends are always fucken busy, cause they're literally all cadets.

and well the rest are like 'wtf, im not going to go cruising at 1am in the morning', as most ppl will.

BabySilver

HSC
yeah when you have friends who work till 1am then go home to bed you don't see them that often.

where as I work till 1am driving around, the go for a drive after work to relax.

Strangely somepeople like to stay up late at night & even operate better under such circumstances

Last edited:

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
heeh sorry to say people, but if you're looking for bigger cities with more people.. you wont find it in aus.. Sydney is our biggest city.

Personally, i like a town thats "not too big & not too small" - like Coffs Harbour, nice location, small population and close to other cities.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:
see how boring sydney is, just drove from lidcombe, to parra, to liverpool, to riverwood, to canterbury to dulwich hill, and then bak to the west...sigh. im so bored.
Go jetskiing :)

BabySilver

HSC
i'm not wanting a bigger city, actually i would prefer a smaller one. it's just that I feel in sydney unless you know someone to go out with and somewhere to go, you pretty don't have much to do. in a small town there are usually always things going on that you can meet people at. it seems more common to approach strangers in smaller areas then in large cities such as sydney.

did any of that make snese?

mack

Banned
HSC
Spare a though for me please, I live on the Central Coast which dies after 10pm, even on Friday and Saturday! Theres a thousand things you can do in Sydney at any time!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
BabySilver said:
i'm not wanting a bigger city, actually i would prefer a smaller one. it's just that I feel in sydney unless you know someone to go out with and somewhere to go, you pretty don't have much to do. in a small town there are usually always things going on that you can meet people at. it seems more common to approach strangers in smaller areas then in large cities such as sydney.

did any of that make snese?
You can still go out by yourself and meet ppl, but its kinda boring if you go out without your friends..

BabySilver

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
You can still go out by yourself and meet ppl, but its kinda boring if you go out without your friends..
actually when I do go out bymyself i usually end up with sleezy guys staring at my tits. if i was wearing a low cut top i wouldn't care, but they do it when I wear skivvies too

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
hehe, maybe you're going to the wrong places Babysilver.
WHere do you go out?

But yeh, i suppose sydney can be boring - especially when you're short on money.
I prefer my medium sized towns though :)

BabySilver

HSC
no where really, I am broke, I missed out on the formative o years of young adulthood because of a guy who was sooooo different to me it annoys me.. you got any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)