BOS investigating Q8. (1 Viewer)

E

Effekt

Re: extra marks!!

The technology Y shit wasn't part of the syllabus as such it came under the assumed knowledge like graphing etc.. I just said it was a data analyzer not sure if that will be marked correct or not. The paper was very shit regardless if i do well or not, all that content we learnt was for NOTHING that exam required very little content i would have walked in never sat in a Biology class in my life and still passed that exam.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

So what if a question had two answers? It's not as if it's unheard of - the BOS made a similar mistake in 2009 with a Chem MC question - there were two answers there. If you spent any more than a minute on a MCQ and hence ran out of time, that shows a very serious lack of time management, which is a failure on your part. You should only spend more than a minute on a MCQ if you've finished everything, and are hence going back to recheck.

NB: Not including some calculation questions - which may take a little more than a minute.

brachester

HSC

So what if a question had two answers? It's not as if it's unheard of - the BOS made a similar mistake in 2009 with a Chem MC question - there were two answers there. If you spent any more than a minute on a MCQ and hence ran out of time, that shows a very serious lack of time management, which is a failure on your part. You should only spend more than a minute on a MCQ if you've finished everything, and are hence going back to recheck.

NB: Not including some calculation questions - which may take a little more than a minute.
Nah, the whole problem everyone was complaining about wasn't the MC, it's that the exam require very little content from the syllabus and emphasize alot on application to real life. I'm fine with it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)