BoS meet up (1 Viewer)

Days available?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STBAccuracy

HSC
Thanks to those who voted. Looks like the most preferred date is Sunday 18th December! (also after HSC/ATAR results are out) Now for the next steps.

For those who are serious about coming on the 18th of December (most likely during the day), please post here and/or send me a PM to communicate this. I will then create a private group convo where specific details like time and place will be sorted out.

:)
I'll come too!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Thanks to those who voted. Looks like the most preferred date is Sunday 18th December! (also after HSC/ATAR results are out) Now for the next steps.

For those who are serious about coming on the 18th of December (most likely during the day), please post here and/or send me a PM to communicate this. I will then create a private group convo where specific details like time and place will be sorted out.

Bump!

If you wish to attend the BoS meet up on the 18th, please post here and/or send me a PM

DinoTard

HSC

I'll come too

Sebic

HSC

I will be attending the meet up.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
How was the event in the previous years you hosted it? Did many people show up?
Christmas meet popped off when i last saw us advertise them in 2014 & 2015. It's a big part of why I decided to become a moderator in the first place. This one has as much interest as back then so it should be good. I'll be trying my best to go.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

Bump!

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
It was very fun! We had a BBQ at Centennial Park and did some activities in the city like playing pool and we went to the arcade. It was great to meet people which were academic/studious and like-minded.

Would recommend attending the next BOS meet up when it‘s on.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I promise that next year’s end of year meet up, I’ll come in looking like and being like Erin Yeager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)