Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Hi all,

With the HSC exams done, just want to see if there is interest in having an in-person meet up event (in Sydney area).

For background, this was something that used to happen regularly many years ago on BoS, which helped build a strong sense of community and even some friendships amongst peers.

Last year we managed to hold a BBQ event and it was great to meet the people behind the usernames!

If this is something you are keen on, please reply to this thread accordingly :)

This is not restricted to the class of 2023 by the way, this is also open to past and present students. If there are enough people interested, my tentative thinking is to organise something on either Dec 16th, 17th, 23rd or 24th as potential options.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hi all,

With the HSC exams done, just want to see if there is interest in having an in-person meet up event (in Sydney area).

For background, this was something that used to happen regularly many years ago on BoS, which helped build a strong sense of community and even some friendships amongst peers.

Last year we managed to hold a BBQ event and it was great to meet the people behind the usernames!

If this is something you are keen on, please reply to this thread accordingly :)

This is not restricted to the class of 2023 by the way, this is also open to past and present students. If there are enough people interested, my tentative thinking is to organise something on either Dec 16th, 17th, 23rd or 24th as potential options.
CUTE

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all,

I’d be down to come if it’s on the 24th

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I'll be away in the lead up to Christimas so I'll go if it's on the 16th or 17th.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
how is it safe to even go 😭 there might be complete psychopaths like sylvia or interdice over there, or even worse
I think users with questionable behaviour never attend such meetups anyway. The people who attended last year were mostly known (not infamous) BoS users and were all completely normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)