• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
We should meet up tomorrow, I've got 12-3pm free.

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, it says on my timetable, that my maths lecture is at eastern avenue lecture theatre- so i'm thinking its the one in which we had the science welcome in :confused:
yeah, thats the one... man i wish i had mine there and not the other side of the campus
...so yeah, if u guys want, we can meet up again, and go to the copy store- coz i don't know where it is. :D ... hey, i reckon 2 hours is plenty of time- so do u wanna come wif us to the copy store as well?
yeah, i might give tooheyz a buzz after the lecture and see if u guys are going, and if i need stuff too i might see if i can meet up with you guys if thats alright, cause i have no idea where the store is either

Collin

HSC
N/A
tooheyz did you get my PM? I sent it, and it said that it worked, but then I checked the PM tracking thing, and it claimed that it wasn't sent. :confused:

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm sorta confused, shouldn't the lecturer hand out relevant notes, just like in high school? You actually have to get them yourself before the lecture? Hmm..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Carlito
And also, does anyone know the average prices of these notes?
You have to PAY for these frikken notes? Wha.. so everytime we have maths we have to buy notes? :confused:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, thats the one... man i wish i had mine there and not the other side of the campus
yeah, i might give tooheyz a buzz after the lecture and see if u guys are going, and if i need stuff too i might see if i can meet up with you guys if thats alright, cause i have no idea where the store is either
alright...in that case, can someone PM me their mobile no. so i can contact them, or shuld i PM someone my mobile no.?? :S

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
You have to PAY for these frikken notes? Wha.. so everytime we have maths we have to buy notes? :confused:
i think you just buy the whole semesters worth at once, but im not entirely sure either. infact i didnt even know we had to/could buy them until i read peoples posts here.

Carlito

HSC
alright...in that case, can someone PM me their mobile no. so i can contact them, or shuld i PM someone my mobile no.?? :S
hmm ive got tooheyz number so i can just call her..... wait.. meh .. ill PM you mine

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
freaking out, your in the same lecture as me for maths

if you want, i can meet ya outside or something befire, it will make it easier for us to find each other afterwards and go to the shop thingy majiggy

umm - yeah just sms me or call me after 9am to let me know whats going on -

0402 616 313

may as well - no one will prank me or whatever :)

cheers.

Wyvern

HSC
what time ya got that? and where? cause i got one in the physics lecture theatre tomrrow
i got it at 12.......in carslaw lecture theatre.....same one as you?

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
i got it at 12.......in carslaw lecture theatre.....same one as you?
damn differnt buildings and diff times :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
Damn, I had a feeling there would be 'hidden charges' like this. They should cover this in HECS, really.

Anyway, I reiterate, we should ALL meetup tomorrow sometime.. again it appears people are free around midday? I'm free from 12-3.. we should all meetup perhaps?

Winston

HSC
yeah where exactly is the copy centre thing? :s...

Wyvern

HSC
what time you all getting the notes? i got no idea where the place is either lol

plus how come your in the normal maths lecture instead of the advanced one FO?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Damn, I had a feeling there would be 'hidden charges' like this. They should cover this in HECS, really.

Anyway, I reiterate, we should ALL meetup tomorrow sometime.. again it appears people are free around midday? I'm free from 12-3.. we should all meetup perhaps?

lol i'm free after maths until 11

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
yeah where exactly is the copy centre thing? :s...
in broadway (as mentioned above), but i don't know exactly where , so me, tooheyz and carlito are meeting up and going there 2moro after our maths lecture (i.e 9am). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)