BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
anyone who finished at four pm today

did you see that chick in the middle of the road (walking to redfern)?

im guessin it was a hit n run, i empathize with her. she looked as if she was in pain.
serious?! thats horrible? nah i went home at 2 or something so i didnt see anything

on the way back though, i saw a group of ladies aruging with one single Aboriginal woman...

and they were burning something... maybe... umm... never mind..

Carlito

HSC
Yeah dude, an ambulance was there when i walked past, n like yeah, they were putting a neck brace on her n her arm was kinda in a sling type thing... police were interviewing witnesses n stuff...

freaky.
hmm damn, i must of walked past before the ambulance came, so it must of only happened quite recently

i thought she just collapsed or something crossing the road, but yeah sounds like it was a lot more serious

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i dont think it was on the news, coz i watched the news!!

ah well... hope she's alright.

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
PS WHERE DO YOU HAND IN THE MATHS ASSIGNMENTS?
ill tell you if you tell me the answers :p

nah seriously it tells u on the question sheet.. its somewhere in carslaw level 3 i think

Collin

HSC
N/A
And the sheet says that 'Marked assignments will be returned to pigeon holes on Carslaw Level 3'

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
try the maths faculty room..seems logical..ofcourse that said i dont know if matsh even has a faculty room but yea..seems probable..umm the other option..email your lecturer and ask.. but i get the feeling this is due like today!

Carlito

HSC
Says on my sheet "Assignment should be posted in the glass-fronted collection boxes on the Carslaw level 3 verandah. These boxes are near the open wooden boxes where you pick up your MATH1001 handouts" [i previously knew nothing of these handouts... anyone ever got them?]

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
tooheyz, do you like cheese?
umm yeah why do u ask?! i always eat cheese! bega stringers before getting off to uni every morning :D

Originally posted by Carlito
Says on my sheet "Assignment should be posted in the glass-fronted collection boxes on the Carslaw level 3 verandah. These boxes are near the open wooden boxes where you pick up your MATH1001 handouts" [i previously knew nothing of these handouts... anyone ever got them?]
i've tried to look for them today, couldnt find them.. is it due at 4 or before 4?

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
... is it due at 4 or before 4?
i think its due by 4.... on the sheet it just says dont submit before 31st....
and i finish at 12 on wednesdays so i dont wanna hang around for 4 hours to submit it

imagine if weds was your free day... that would suck havnig to come in to submit it cause u cant submit it the day before

Winston

HSC
Collin (JKDDragon) , you have better have put your real Bday or else im wasting my finger energy to type this, HAPPY BDAY :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
its ur birthday?!!

MuaHAU happy birthday dragon! :)

am i invited to ur party? will there b beer there?

ps. is anyone going to beer and bangers?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Yeah dude, an ambulance was there when i walked past, n like yeah, they were putting a neck brace on her n her arm was kinda in a sling type thing... police were interviewing witnesses n stuff...

freaky.
hehe- its shouldn't b that freaky- these things are daily occurence at redfern. :rolleyes:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
...What happened? FULL description please! I like action.
yeah, usually u get 1 truth and a 100 lies put in, in these type of descriptions u know. :lol:

I should of watched the damn news. :/
na, its not that big of an incident to put on the news u know. :rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe- its shouldn't b that freaky- these things are daily occurence at redfern. :rolleyes:
nothing happens at redfern man. as far as im concerned, its a normal place to be - though i've never been there when its dark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)